Ravens sign Birk and Lewis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens sign Birk and Lewis

I figured since these guys are both multiple time pro bowlers we can make a thread about it, if not lock it IDC.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5069312.story

I am glad we can see him retire a Raven. I think this is the best fit for him considering the city is basically built around him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,3868955.story

Matt Birk signed a 2 year deal w/ us for 9 million. I like that veteran on a young o-line.

Very nice to pick up Birk after Jason Brown left... should buy us some time, not to mention he's very good in his own right.

Comment

Both are good signings by the Ravens. Birk should should be a good addition both from a leadership and talent standpoint. Ray Lewis is Rey Lewis. They need him on that defense.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Now to extend SUGGS!!!!!!
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

DAMNIT!!!!! ****. LA here we come!

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
            DAMNIT!!!!!
            Yea you can take that off your sig now ;)
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Yeah, im a little upset that we werent able to bring Jason Brown back, but this is good news...I like both these signing.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Birk is a solid replacement for Jason Brown.

Comment

Matt Birk is a great move. He has been one of the better centers in the NFL recently and is a great pick up after Jason Brown. I also think Ray Ray was a must becuase if they didn't, that team would've been hurting real bad. They get a great replacement, and the key to their defense that has been driving this team for a decade. Great job overall considering the situation they were put in. 2-years 9mil is a great contract for a guy thats on his decline and he'll do well for the Ravens and buys some time for them to find a center

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

YES!! We lose our biggest leader from last year, and who better to add that Matt Birk, his leadership and verteran presence should be huge for our young maturing o-line. So with the addition of Birk and Foxowrth, shouldn't WR be our undisputed 1st round need?

Comment

yes I think it is. Possibly dline as well.

Comment

Great moves by the Ravens. Really pissed the Bengals werent actively pursuing Birk as far as I can tell.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

lolzerz you make me laff
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

You're not even from Minnesota...

Comment

Birk was awful last season, thanks Baltimore.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information