Fists Thrown Between PacMan and "Joe"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fists Thrown Between PacMan and "Joe"

Arrested several times, suspended several times, cut from an NFL roster, fighting on Spike TV's Pro's vs. Joe's reality show, hmmm what else?

Next up, a "Where's the Love for PacMan/Love Bus" show where Flavor Flav hosts, with cameos from Tila Tequila and Danny Bona-douchey... Ahh that's even a step too high for Adam Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,146445

...One of the better collisions was one at the goal line between Jones and a "Joe" named Dan Adams, a 5-foot-10 sales rep from Boston who played linebacker at Holy Cross. He set an NCAA single-game record with a staggering 21 solo tackles against Colgate.

Anyway, Adams stuck Jones at the goal line, jarring loose the football. It was pretty funny, because Jones had been talking trash to that point, referring to Adams as "Waterboy." A few minutes after the hit, the two exchanged punches and had to be separated.

"He hit me 10 yards out of bounds, kind of a cheap shot," Adams said. "I couldn't sit there and not retaliate. You've got to have some pride and dignity."...

Cool. I thought about decking Pacman myself when I met him.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Haha I love that show. It'll make for good TV at least.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Cool. I thought about decking Pacman myself when I met him.
        Why's that?

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          Why's that?
          Because I could?

Honestly, I wouldn't have punched him, but I should've told him off for being a douche to some of his fans.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Because I could?

Honestly, I wouldn't have punched him, but I should've told him off for being a douche to some of his fans.
            He would have thrown some punches at you if you said that. So good thing you kept your mouth shut.

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me. Pacman Jones has the word 'pride' and 'dignity' all wrong. It seems like all the fighters, or whatever you want to call them, in society use those terms in that way to defend their actions. It's too bad though... Pacman Jones had so much talent. It's just sad when you see that kind of talent go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
              He would have thrown some punches at you if you said that. So good thing you kept your mouth shut.
              I wish he would've hit me so I could've rolled off in the Rolls Royce he drove in with.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

I wish he would've hit me so I could've rolled off in the Rolls Royce he drove in with.
                Seriously, if he punched you out that is a lawsuit win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by VDM
                  Unless he decided to play gangster...

I'd never wish death upon a person, but if the PacMan ever fell into a coma until he was an elderly man who could no longer be a thorn in the side of decent society, then I'd be happy. :)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Pacman is such a D***.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

hahahah....he be all lik who dis punk ass is. And then he gets all punked by taht sales rep. now the pac is mad, and be all like damn i can't go out like dis son, i gots to keep it REAL.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        hahahah....he be all lik who dis punk ass is. And then he gets all punked by taht sales rep. now the pac is mad, and be all like damn i can't go out like dis son, i gots to keep it REAL.
                        really, I mean really?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          ugh...........

Comment

Drunk posting occurance!
                            Bharaat, it happens to the best of us. Not really though.

Comment

im glad ive always been able to type/text well when drunk. its helped with swdc and with trying to get ass late at night haha
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information