No announcement yet.

*Terrell Owens to the Buffalo Bills*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good move. It represents an immediate upgrade to the Buffalo offense. For 1 year, why not?

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

On Madden it is gonna be weird seeing T.O on the Bills roster o.0

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Shawn Springs better start stretching.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Great pick up by the Bills. As a lions fan I wish we got him to play for us. I doubt he would have come seeing as we just were the worst team in NFL history, but this is the kind of signing the Lions needed to make. Someone who can get the fan base fired up, especially after such a dismal season. Its a low risk high reward deal as it's only a one year deal. I guarantee in 1 year T.O. will stay out of trouble, especially up in Buffalo. This isn't Philly and this isn't Dallas. He will be fine and he will bank a lot more money after his one season in Buffalo.

Comment

This signing should be worth a primetime game or two for Buffalo. Maybe a monday night matchup between Owens and Moss?

Comment

I didn't expect the Bills to sign him, but not a bad move at all. T.O. as far as playing goes is a nice complement to what they already have.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Good signing...don't know why I didn't see it as a possibility.
                Jauron has one more year to keep his job. If the team sucks (as always) then he's canned and TO doesn't come back. If the team does well Jauron gets to keep his job and TO might get another shot with the team.
                No real downside I see.
                Except possibly hurting Edwards development, but they don't have that much invested in him... so I guess their seeing if he can get it done with a boatload of toys and like Jauron, if he can't they'll be back where they started. So not too much to lose and a whole lot to gain.
                Should be interesting.

Comment

Does Lee Evans change positions? I'm pretty sure he was the Split End before TO came, now does he move to flanker, because TO has been the Split End pretty much everywhere he's went.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The Lions needed TO? What does he have that Calvin Johnson doesn't have? A loud mouth and 12 years.. that's about it. We already had our big WR duo with Calvin and Roy, and that didn't do too much for us.

Comment

Good for the Bills, he will tear it up this year.
                      Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                        I guarantee in 1 year T.O. will stay out of trouble, especially up in Buffalo. This isn't Philly and this isn't Dallas. He will be fine and he will bank a lot more money after his one season in Buffalo.
                        You can guarantee something like that? Really?

I see what a lot of people are saying in saying that this is a "safe" 1 year signing on both parts, but what if Edwards doesnt improve much and TO has a crappy year because of it?

I dont think he had that many teams interested in him. No big loss for the Bills. But this situation could also not help him out at all if he is still looking to bank one more big contract and the Bills and Edwards struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Does Lee Evans change positions? I'm pretty sure he was the Split End before TO came, now does he move to flanker, because TO has been the Split End pretty much everywhere he's went.
                          Probably. Evans would be far better suited as a flanker anyways.

Comment

I laughed too hard when my friend texted me this. He is more concerned with beating the Pats then winning it all.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I joked with my parents and friends that are all bills fans after he got cut that he will sign in buffalo but it was all a joke and never expected him to sign in buffalo. I was just completely shocked that he signed with buffalo, still am.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Gethca Buffalo Wings ready!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information