Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBahDunka View Post
    Giants - Brandon Jacobs and Aaron Ross
    Aaron Ross isn't close to as good as Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas looked a lot better in limited time last season and he's not as close to his peak yet.

Comment

Without a doubt, Jim Sorgi.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingColt View Post
        Without a doubt, Jim Sorgi.
        The true mastermind behind the colts, with Jim Sorgi backing him up the colts could win with sexy rexy.

Comment

Everyone can be had for the right price
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
            Aaron Ross isn't close to as good as Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas looked a lot better in limited time last season and he's not as close to his peak yet.

I simply think that Aaron Ross is going to be one of the better corners in this league in the years to come.

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"

Comment

I simply think that Aaron Ross is going to be one of the better corners in this league in the years to come.
              Really he's already like 26, lacks top end speed and isn't able to really jam very good number ones. I think he can be a very good number two corner, but he's by no means untouchable, especially with our pass rush and depth at corner.

Comment

BEEFCAKE!
                Last edited by ccB; 03-17-2009, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  Offence- Russell or McFadden
                  Defense- Asomugha
                  Yeah, definitely Scrabble.

Comment

Really he's already like 26, lacks top end speed and isn't able to really jam very good number ones. I think he can be a very good number two corner, but he's by no means untouchable, especially with our pass rush and depth at corner.
                    nobody on the D-Line for the giants are untouchable because they keep plugging guys in that turn into pro-bowl caliber players.

Comment

nobody on the D-Line for the giants are untouchable because they keep plugging guys in that turn into pro-bowl caliber players.
                      We develop pro-bowl caliber lineman :shrug: I'd say that argument that we just keep plugging guys in is truer about CB than DL for us.

Comment

All Day. No question.

Comment

We develop pro-bowl caliber lineman :shrug: I'd say that argument that we just keep plugging guys in is truer about CB than DL for us.
                          yeah but in 07' cb was a major concern late in the season

Comment

I used to say Torry Holt, time to go back in my closet and cry like a ten year old girl.

Comment

yeah but in 07' cb was a major concern late in the season
                              Since then Corey Webster has become a beast, our pass rush took it to the next level, and we've also draft two day one corners, ross and thomas.

Comment

Breesus Christ.
                                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information