Cowboys - Roy Williams and DeMarcus Ware
        Is this one of your "satires"?

Comment

Darrelle Revis

You don't trade an elite corner when he is only 23

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Is this one of your "satires"?
            No, I love Roy Williams and pretty much the rest of our players on offense are expendable; except Jay Witt

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
              I'm going to go with Darrelle Revis on this one, maybe Kris Jenkins. Curious what other Jets fans think.
              Definitely a lot of options:

Leon Washington
              Kris Jenkins
              Darrelle Revis

I wouldn't want to lose any of them. All very important. These guys are really close to being untouchable:

Jerricho Cotchery*
              Nick Mangold
              Calvin Pace*
              David Harris
              Kerry Rhodes

*Guys That Haven't Been Mentioned Yet.

Cotch - I think he's a big piece to our team due to the lack of quality/NFL proven receivers. Our receiving squad would be scary right now:

Chansi Stuckey
              David Clowney
              Brad Smith
              Wallace Wright
              Dustin Keller

We still need a number 1, but Cotch provides somewhat of a veteran guy and he has sure hands.

Pace - He made a big imact, even though it wasn't as big as his contract warranted. He was one of our few weapons as a true pass rusher this year, and the best of the 3 guys who rushed from the outside (Thomas and Elam).
              Last edited by TimD; 03-18-2009, 12:30 AM.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by GBahDunka View Post
                theres some satire in my picks.

In all honesty it is Pat Williams
                Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Chad Greenway, EJ Henderson...

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, Chad Greenway, EJ Henderson...
                  Those are obviously great players for the vikings but Minnesota was a very good defense without Jared Allen.

The Williams' tandem is one of the run stuffing duos i've seen

Comment

While there have been many less than serious, in terms of fan uproar I think the guy for the Bills is Brian Moorman. Wouldn't cause us to be a joke, the fact that we were shopping a punter might, but the fans would flip.
                    Maybe Lee Evans. The high hopes and excitement with McKelvin make him an option on a very non-spectacular team.
                    Last edited by SuperMcGee; 03-18-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

No, I love Roy Williams and pretty much the rest of our players on offense are expendable; except Jay Witt
                      What has he done to deserve the love, exactly? Nothing. Riots would not breakout in the streets of Dallas if Roy was ever rumored to be traded. Romo or Witten maybe. But Roy, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        What has he done to deserve the love, exactly? Nothing. Riots would not breakout in the streets of Dallas if Roy was ever rumored to be traded. Romo or Witten maybe. But Roy, no.
                        Well if he was released there would definitely be a riot. We traded a 1st and 3rd for him. I wouldn't care if romo was traded for a guy like cutler. What great has romo done for dallas? Drop a snap? go on vacations with jessica?

Give Roy the off season to learn and be without TO and he will be having a breakout year next year.

Comment

It's pretty obvious for the Colts.... Peyton Manning.

Other than the obvious pick, I would say Reggie Wayne is there as well as possibly Anthony Gonzalez.
                          INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

What great has romo done for dallas? Drop a snap? go on vacations with jessica?
                            Only broke nearly every record we had standing for a QB, but hey that's nothing compared to a vacation.

Look at everything Roy did for Dallas!!1!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Only broke nearly every record we had standing for a QB, but hey that's nothing compared to a vacation.

Look at everything Roy did for Dallas!!1!
                              roy had half of a season after arriving to dallas.

If Romo wants to be on my cowboys keeper list he needs to grow the **** up. Records are nothing when you have no Lombardi trophies to show for.

Comment

roy had half of a season after arriving to dallas.

If Romo wants to be on my cowboys keeper list he needs to grow the **** up. Records are nothing when you have no Lombardi trophies to show for.

And we all know if you don't accomplish that within your first 3 years as a starter your a failure right?

My point is that Romo has done alot more for Dallas then Roy, which was in reference to you putting Roy as an untouchable...He may be untouchable because nobody would want him at that price right now, but the only untouchable is Ware.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information