No announcement yet.

Your one untouchable player...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Hopefully in about a month it will be Jay Cutler or Matthew Stafford.

no no can't have Jay Cutler. I won't trade him too you!!

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

• Revis for the Jets, and for good reason. Really good young CBs are hard to come by, you can't let them get away without feeling like you got screwed.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        What has he done in the NFL to really deserve the love for that matter? He had one good year and has been horrible since. Everyone who seem to love Roy Williams, love him because of what did at Texas.

The obvious choice is Ware.

As for this dude hating on Romo so much...ugh. What else is new? Some screwball Cowboy fans forget how young or early Romo really is into his starting career. As previously mentioned, he has put together the greatest season ever by a Cowboys QB and is only a top 3 rated passer over the past three seasons. He also manages to have a 27-12 record as a starter. (nearly 70%) People hold a lot of grudges for that botched hold. Funny thing is, we wouldnt even have been in the playoffs if it wasnt for Romo and it's not like we were super bowl bound that year. We were 9-7. We all know Tony needs to play better down the stetch but, this guy gets too much hate. He gets killed for struggling in December but no one wants to point out that our opponents were four of the better defensive teams in the league. (Giants, Ravens, Steelers, Eagles) That's a freaking tall task for any QB. He actually played an outstanding game against New York. But yeah, I dont want to sound like a repeating record but, Garrett has not been putting Romo in a great place to succeed here. No one really likes to talk about Garrett completely changing the teams philosophy in the Giants playoff game. He only ran Barber into the ground in the 1st half, with a line unaccustomed to run blocking in heavy doses all year long. 20+ carriers for Marion in the first half, I dont know what the hell he was thinking. Romo isnt perfect but, he is a great QB, he really is...he has shown that he can play at an elite level. Hell, he may have been league MVP if Brady didnt go off and the lead the Pats to quite possibly the greatest regular season in NFL history last year, breaking plenty of records along the way. I'll say it again, some Cowboys fans are just freaking ruthless who cant get their, I dont know, simple minds off of Staubach and Aikman, it's ridiculous. Spoiled perhaps?
        I'm not spoiled, I just haven't seen the boys' win a playoff game since I was in Kindergarten... I'm in college now. Thats way too long for "America's Team"

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"

• Lofa Tatupu for the Seahawks. It would be Big Walt if he was 3 years younger.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
          too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

• Hmmm....For the average fan who only knows interceptions, sacks etc...

1. Asante Samuel
            2. Brian Westbrook
            3. Trent Cole

If I were GM, these five players would be untouchables...

1. Brodrick Bunkley
            2. Shawn Andrews
            3. Sheldon Brown
            4. DeSean Jackson
            5. Stewart Bradley

• Haloti Ngata
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Matt Cassel, Branden Albert or Dwayne Bowe
                QFT (10 char)

• Adrian Peterson, followed very closely by Jared Allen.

• Brian Dawkins. Oh wait...

Seriously though probably Brian Westbrook now.

• Calvin Johnson and it ain't even close.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

• Kris Jenkins??

Really too me, I don't think any1 on the Jets you can say is untouchable

And Revis too
                        Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

• Matt Ryan would be devastating to lose, but that's not going to happen.

If management lets Roddy White go I'll rip their nutsack off.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

• Well, for Baltimore there are 4-5 clear-cut options

Joe Flacco
                            Jared Gaither
                            Haloti Ngata
                            Ed Reed
                            Ray Lewis (not quite sure on him anymore)

Out of those five I think that I would go with...

Haloti Ngata, and Jared Gaither is a relatively close second.

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              Matt Ryan would be devastating to lose, but that's not going to happen.

If management lets Roddy White go I'll rip their nutsack off.
                              co-signed on this one.

Owner of ScarDraft
                              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

• Drew Brees that is easy.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Debug Information