Your one untouchable player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your one untouchable player...

The recent disaster going on with the Broncos has gotten me to wonder, what player on each team would be so untouchable that if a team traded or was shopping them, would cause an uproar through the fan base and cause that team to become almost a joke.

For example, I believe if the Browns tried to trade Joe Thomas it would cause a serious rift between the fans and management...

What about your team?

John David Booty.

Comment

its tough to say between Gaither and Ngata

Comment

Probably Aaron Rodgers. If you have a good young quarterback, he's essentially untouchable. Unless of course, you have 2 good young quarterbacks...

Comment

Aaron Rodgers

Comment

I would probably say barret ruud, but I don't think he is really untouchable

Comment

I would have said Landry but I guess Haynesworth now. Although it would be pretty illogical to trade him at this point haha.

Comment

I'm going to go with Darrelle Revis on this one, maybe Kris Jenkins. Curious what other Jets fans think.

Comment

Matt Cassel, Branden Albert or Dwayne Bowe
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Eli, trading osi or tuck would suck, but kiwi's going to be an exceptional starter in time and we have a very strong DL rotation at the moment.

Comment

Edward Reed

Comment

I would say Gonzo but for some silly reason some Chiefs fans do want to trade him :( crazy talk so I will go with Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

Jay Cutler

oh wait...

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Syndric Steptoe.

Comment

Mick Ronson or David Bowie would be the biggest losses for the Spiders From Mars... although one could make a powerful argument for Trevor Bolder.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information