Charles Rogers back in jail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jj45 View Post
    Ok if he is in rehab then he would be a junkie or addict . Sense weed is a drug and it ruins careers then that makes him a junkie.
    A junkie is somebody who is addicted to heroin, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      hooray for ignorance....
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
        i hope maybe in a couple of years he can at least be playing arena ball or something. so much potential just gone
        He's a giant dumbass so he doesn't deserve another chance. And if he went to rehab for smoking pot then there is seriously some wrong here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          He's a giant dumbass so he doesn't deserve another chance. And if he went to rehab for smoking pot then there is seriously some wrong here.
          oh yeah i'm well aware he doesn't deserve it, but i hope for his sake he can figure out a way to turn his life around. and yeah that is really pathetic that he had to go to rehab for bud.
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Anyone in rehab for bud is tarded.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Being a pot head makes a junkie dumbass. Just because it's not crack or meth doesn't mean its ok. U sould like ignorant punk who thinks oh weed isn't a drug. U become a junkie when the drug u use affects ur daily life. Last time I checked if u can't put the blunt down during the season then ur an addict. So he is a junkie and if he wasn't then the judge wouldn't have agreed on him going to rehab. Don't talk smack on a website
              One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

Being a pot head makes a junkie dumbass. Just because it's not crack or meth doesn't mean its ok. U sould like ignorant punk who thinks oh weed isn't a drug. U become a junkie when the drug u use affects ur daily life. Last time I checked if u can't put the blunt down during the season then ur an addict. So he is a junkie and if he wasn't then the judge wouldn't have agreed on him going to rehab. Don't talk smack on a website
                Actually theyll put u in rehab to cut down on your sentence even if its for an alcohol or drug related offense and youre NOT a hard core user
                LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Still if u get can't put down a bong to save ur career then are a junkie he lost 8 million bucks for weed many players have come back from injury but the drugs was the final straw. He can play in the afl or the cifl or even the canadian league.
                  One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

Wow he is only 27 years old, Rogers feels like a long time ago.

ahhah Charles Rogers is coming back ahhaha.

Him and Vick should pair up in the AFL or USFL and then make the transition to the NFL. They would make perfect workout partners, Vick works on accuracy and Rogers works on staying off weed and Alcohol.

Comment

Matt Millen picked this guy over Andre Johnson...... If only. How was Matt able to keep his job so long is absolute insanity, no wait that's him getting a contract extension!! I want to cry just thinking how bad he killed the Lions

Comment

We don't call caffeine or nicotine abusers junkies do we? What sort of BS is that judge wouldn't have agreed to rehab if he wasn't a junkie crap? If you get caught with any drug and want to lessen your sentence you go to rehab, that's how the court's work. No matter if you've gotten messed up for only the first time or if you're railing yay/bangin H on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                          Matt Millen picked this guy over Andre Johnson...... If only. How was Matt able to keep his job so long is absolute insanity, no wait that's him getting a contract extension!! I want to cry just thinking how bad he killed the Lions
                          Thank God it happened that way, as I'm sure Charlie Casserly would have taken Rogers if he were there.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                            Matt Millen picked this guy over Andre Johnson...... If only. How was Matt able to keep his job so long is absolute insanity, no wait that's him getting a contract extension!!
                            Well to be fair, everyone had Michigan State receiver and (at the time) career touchdown record holder Charles Rogers being drafted by Detroit.

Even I who had Andre Johnson rated higher knew he was going to go to Detroit ahead of Andre. Not a 6'3 receiver with that record and 4.4 speed from a local college.

As horrible of a bust as Charles Rogers was, lets not pretend he was anything but one of the top receiver prospects of the last 20 years.

Comment

I remember watching Charles Rogers being interviewed by I think Chris Mortensen on draft day right after he was drafted. As soon as I heard him speak I knew that the Lions had blown the pick. Kind of the same way I felt when I heard Pacman's first interview after he was drafted.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

"I'm just going to do my 10 days, get out of the court system and try to get in shape for a comeback," Rogers said
                                I wonder which CFL team that is going to be with.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information