• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson

Report: Chiefs RB Johnson pleads guilty, sentenced to two years' probation

and

Chiefs, Johnson Set For Grievance Hearing Next Week

"Disgruntled star running back Larry Johnson and the Kansas City Chiefs are readying for a grievance hearing next week to haggle over $3.75 million in guaranteed money, according to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star.

During the hearing, which is set to begin Wednesday, Johnson’s contract will be debated. And it promises to be quite a showdown since Teicher, citing a source, said the team will probably cut Johnson if they win the grievance."

Kind of surprising they'd cut him, although I doubt a lot of teams would be interested in trading for him. I'd take him on New England if he was playing for $1-2 million on a one-year deal but I wouldn't trade anything for him otherwise, and even then we're thinking round 4-5.

Comment

he isn't going to accept a 1 year 1-2 million contract; you're looking at 3-3.5 million for a year.

Comment

Him backing up Jacobs and Bradshaw would be pretty nice. :D

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          he isn't going to accept a 1 year 1-2 million contract; you're looking at 3-3.5 million for a year.
          Make it go away Pack

Comment

My God Packman. That sig is hideous.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Agreed I'm scared to post in our team forum now

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                Kind of surprising they'd cut him, although I doubt a lot of teams would be interested in trading for him. I'd take him on New England if he was playing for $1-2 million on a one-year deal but I wouldn't trade anything for him otherwise, and even then we're thinking round 4-5.
                He'd beast it for you guys, i feel.

RIP ST

Comment

I've allways wanted him on the steelers

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                    I've allways wanted him on the steelers
                    You can have him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      Yeah, I'm just saying what I'd sign him for. New England finished 6th in rushing last year with a committee of Morris/Faulk/Jordan/Green-Ellis, and this year's stable of Morris/Faulk/Maroney/Taylor/Green-Ellis looks even better. Easily New England's strongest position.

Comment

If LJ gets cut I think it will play out like T.O. style he will be a beast for a year then it will all start to fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                          If LJ gets cut I think it will play out like T.O. style he will be a beast for a year then it will all start to fall apart.
                          But then you get to hear about how dumb you were to cut him for all of that year........ugh. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

...although as a Bears fan I've lucked out a bit in that department. If a player sucks for us, he usually sucks everywhere else too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                            Him backing up Jacobs and Bradshaw would be pretty nice. :D
                            LOL thatd be REALLY nice, but u know how it goes, when you reach a certain age and hit the ceiling of your play potential theres only 3, possibly 4 places you can go...... Dallas, NE, Oakland, or Washington
                            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              But then you get to hear about how dumb you were to cut him for all of that year........ugh. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

...although as a Bears fan I've lucked out a bit in that department. If a player sucks for us, he usually sucks everywhere else too.
                              idk, Bradley was impressive for us last year!

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information