Kellen Winslow "Braylon Edwards wants to be a Giant"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
    I think that ultimately we do end up sending the saints second and fifth rounders to the browns with Manningham/Hixon for Braylon, unless of course plax takes a plea deal before the draft that guarantees he's back by the playoffs.
    Too bad Mangini and Kokinis don't want Hixon or Mannigham(God he's pathetic why would that even be fair?) They want Steve Smith or no deal.

Comment

Edwards to the Eagles for one of the later of the first round picks and a third or fourth round pick, that's what should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Edwards to the Eagles for one of the later of the first round picks and a third or fourth round pick, that's what should happen.
        Sniper would be one happy man.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by osubrowns View Post
          Too bad Mangini and Kokinis don't want Hixon or Mannigham(God he's pathetic why would that even be fair?) They want Steve Smith or no deal.
          Except they're more likely to get our first than steve smith. I guess we'll have to see, I was just posting what I was feeling in my gut. It's a fair trade for braylon and I do think that relationship's getting awefully salty and they'll have a tough time getting more for the one WR who could out drop Shockey and Plax in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            I'd puke if we went into the season with Steptoe/Patten...

I don't even care at this point anymore, if Curry isn't there we need Crabtree regardless of whether or not we keep Edwards...

I would also puke if we don't get a first round pick in exchange for Edwards, he's better than a 2nd and 5th when he focuses.

Best case scenario however... 1st - Curry 2nd (36th) - Nicks 2nd (50th) - BPA (center, guard, olb, rb)

Anyways, what this means is don't do drugs kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
              I'd puke if we went into the season with Steptoe/Patten...

I don't even care at this point anymore, if Curry isn't there we need Crabtree regardless of whether or not we keep Edwards...

I would also puke if we don't get a first round pick in exchange for Edwards, he's better than a 2nd and 5th when he focuses.

Best case scenario however... 1st - Curry 2nd (36th) - Nicks 2nd (50th) - BPA (center, guard, olb, rb)

Anyways, what this means is don't do drugs kids.
              Agreed. I think Edwards is valued at more than a second and a fifth. I also am very much in favor of your best case scenario. Curry is obviously going to be a player, and I think Nicks will be a fine WR. With that late 2nd rounder, hope that one of the centers Mack/Unger/Wood or one of the RB's fall...Great draft imo.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Braylon Edwards (BBHN) is the best WR in the NFL/history and it would be a steal if the Lions could get him for just the #1 overall pick.
                Last edited by Michigan; 04-03-2009, 08:20 AM.
                I'm a state.

Comment

Oh wow, if the Giants got Edwards, they'd be my pick for the Super Bowl, that is if he starts catching the football.

Comment

Braylon should wear an eyefold. seemed to work for his hands in the commercials for Fantasy football

gogogo Bears trade ur 2nd and your 4th for Braylon
                    Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 04-03-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Edwards for a 2nd, 5th and any WR on the NYG roster would be stupid for Cleveland. Unhappy or not, the guy is worth more than that. NE has a few 2nd round picks . . . B-Easy would look nice opposite Moss w/Wes in the slot. sicksicksicksicksick

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                        ZOMGZ BRB GOING TO CHANGE MY PANTS!

Comment

Kellen Winslow says he wants to be a Giant

Braylon's dad says he wants to be a Brown

At the end of the day it doesn't matter unless a team like the Giants offers far more than what they currently are.

Braylon and Mangini have a one year audition with each other and I fully expect they will take advantage of that... if it works out, extend him. If not, franchise him and trade him.

Comment

Lets hope Braylon doesn't drop the ball on this one.. I mean the Browns don't drop the ball. Wow 1994 here I come!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                              Edwards for a 2nd, 5th and any WR on the NYG roster would be stupid for Cleveland. Unhappy or not, the guy is worth more than that. NE has a few 2nd round picks . . . B-Easy would look nice opposite Moss w/Wes in the slot. sicksicksicksicksick
                              Edwards weakness would be nullified in NE. Decoys don't have to be able to catch the ball.

Comment

Cleveland would be stupid to trade him.

A weak passing attack loses Winslow, Stallworth, and Edwards in one offseason? Good luck with that.
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information