Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    Titans could use him.
    A lot of teams could, it matters if he is in jail or not.

Comment

Cheddar Bob hahahaha. What a tool though. All the talent in the world and a two cent brain.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        A lot of teams could, it matters if he is in jail or not.
        He shot his self in the leg give him a break.:)

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Here comes Braylon...
          I won't be suprised.. You guys missed out on the Cutler deal, and we happen to release Burress a day later. Coincidence? Maybe.. but I wouldn't be suprised if something happens now.

Comment

at first i thought he was released from prison.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
              Not a surprising cut. Just wonder what team will take a chance on him with his future in question.
              The Rams need him, he's a perfect complement to Avery and Spags worked with him in New York.

Also, if the Browns do trade Edwards, they will also need Plax because their best receivers will be Josh Cribbs and David Patten.

But that's all assuming he doesn't see any jail time, which I don't think happens. He will see jail time, but maybe he can get it done over the offseasons the next two years if he's lucky.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

It had to be done. He was already having problems with Coughlin before this. When this happened, it looked bad for him. Mayor Bloomberg clearly wants to make an example of him with these gun charges. The Giants just could not rely on him.

Comment

So what's the cap hit?

Giants have a gapping hole at WR now. For as much a headache as he was (and I liked that as a rival fan), when he was on the field, he beasted it (and I hated that as a rival fan).

Alls I know is that the Giants weren't scary to face without him.

Comment

Cheddar Plax got released. I could name 3-4 teams that will land him! 1. NOT THE CHIEFS! 2. NOT DENVER! 3. NOT THE JETS! 4. Ravens are my sleeper team
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      Titans could use him.
                      We want no part of him.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Larry Johnson could very well be next on the chopping block.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          Cheddar Plax got released. I could name 3-4 teams that will land him! 1. NOT THE CHIEFS! 2. NOT DENVER! 3. NOT THE JETS! 4. Ravens are my sleeper team
                          IDK if we will go after him. His talent says yes, hell yes, but his pending legal issues and bad attitude say no. I don't think Harbaugh will want to go after him.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                            The Rams need him, he's a perfect complement to Avery and Spags worked with him in New York.

Also, if the Browns do trade Edwards, they will also need Plax because their best receivers will be Josh Cribbs and David Patten.

But that's all assuming he doesn't see any jail time, which I don't think happens. He will see jail time, but maybe he can get it done over the offseasons the next two years if he's lucky.
                            Plaxico will never be the same player. He'll never get paid big again. He should go to Carolina where he can waste away the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Plaxico will never be the same player. He'll never get paid big again. He should go to Carolina where he can waste away the rest of his career.
                              I think you mean Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Plaxico will never be the same player. He'll never get paid big again.
                                I could see him never getting paid the same but its not like the guy is 43 years old he could still have some good football left in him if he can get out of this mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information