Browns looking to deal Quinn and Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns looking to deal Quinn and Edwards

According to the National Football Post's Michael Lombardi, the Browns have offers on the table for both Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards and will likely move both players.

One team has reportedly made a standing offer of a first-round pick for Quinn, which the Browns will likely accept. They also have a package of at least a first-round pick on the table for Braylon Edwards, and Lombardi expects him to be dealt sometime this offseason. It's clear now that the Browns are in full-blown rebuilding mode after Phil Savage left the roster in shambles
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...make-a-splash/

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...=NFL&hl=142250

I'm guessing Edwards will be a Giant or Eagle, but Quinn should be an interesting story this summer

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

What team would pony up a first round pick for Quinn? I'd guess either the Lions at 20 or Jets at 17.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Wow. 3 first rounders for the Browns. Let's up Kokinis knows how to draft for the Brownies' sake.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

My guess for Quinn would be the Broncos (#18) or Vikings (#22.) Edwards, I think the Giants will get.

Comment

Ya I just saw this, good stuff if we get another receiver alongside of Crab.

Comment

I'm thinking the Eagles are the team that wants Edwards since they have two first rounders, and I'm gonna say the Jets for Quinn. WOuldn't be suprised though if it's the redskins

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

My guess is Tampa looking at Quinn. Hopefully, the Eagles, Redskins or Giants get Braylon.

Comment

The 18th pick seems like a lot for Quinn. But then again Josh McDaniels has already proved himself to be a bit of a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  What team would pony up a first round pick for Quinn? I'd guess either the Lions at 20 or Jets at 17.
                  He was a steal at #22 two years ago, I don't see why his value should be much lower than that. If I'm the Jets, I trade the pick for Quinn instead of taking Josh Freeman, and if I'm Detroit, I go with Brady Quinn/Jason Smith over Matthew Stafford/William Beatty (or whoever else).

Comment

Wonder where Quinn will land.. Detroit, Minnesota, Denver, or the Jets..

My guess would be the Jets.

Comment

This means I can cheer for Quinn now :)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                        He was a steal at #22 two years ago, I don't see why his value should be much lower than that.
                        Was he? According to whom? Scott?

He's been in the league for two years and has yet to do anything. I am by no means saying the kid is a bust. But it's safe to say the luster has come off at least a bit.

Comment

Mike Lombardi is a hack.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Brad Childress really needs to get on the phone.

Comment

Come to think of it.. didn't the Vikings offer two First Rounders for Brady Quinn near the trade deadline? If they could get him 'just' for #22, I don't see why they wouldn't do that..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information