Browns looking to deal Quinn and Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
    Because their aren't many good QB's next year either. Bradford is the only one that looks like a first round guy, but beyond him there's not much.
    I worry about Bradford's ability to transition to a Pro Offense. I don't like a QB that has relied on coaches to call his audibles.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Was he? According to whom? Scott?

He's been in the league for two years and has yet to do anything. I am by no means saying the kid is a bust. But it's safe to say the luster has come off at least a bit.
      He's been developing for two years. Where are you going to find a QB THAT developed with THOSE tools and THAT college career with the 22nd pick in this or any other draft?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
        He's been developing for two years. Where are you going to find a QB THAT developed with THOSE tools and THAT college career with the 22nd pick in this or any other draft?
        Brady Quinn has tools?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Brady Quinn has tools?
          Well, he is a tool, so that counts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If the Browns trade Brady Quinn it will be the worst move they could make.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
              Worst part is NE could trade their 1st round pick, and they still got enough picks left over for a great draft.

I really do think Braylon to NE would be just deadly for the rest of the league especially with a healthy Maroney coming back and the addition of Fred Taylor. Seriously, Brady having those types of weapons should be illegal. Braylon could help them so much that I might have to predict them going 19-0.

As a Pats fan- I'd love for that to happen but I highly doubt it.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                As a Pats fan- I'd love for that to happen but I highly doubt it.
                Beat me to it. I doubt Mangini and BB would work with eachother, plus I think they would rather use that 1st round pick on defense.
                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Quinn likes his friends.
                  Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Eric Mangini is going to fail in Cleveland.

If he gets rid of Winslow, Edwards, and Quinn, what does this fool plan to do on offense?

He needs to keep Edwards and Quinn, and rebuild that defense starting with Raji.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

If he gets rid of Winslow, Edwards, and Quinn, what does this fool plan to do on offense?

He needs to keep Edwards and Quinn, and rebuild that defense starting with Raji.
                      I agree it doesn't make sense to get rid of your youngest talent..

wtf is he doing?
                      Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

You started out so well... yes, we need to keep Quinn and keep Edwards (at least one more year), but drafting Raji? Why?

Shaun Rogers is a fantastic nose tackle, and despite absurd speculation, he isn't going anywhere. The problem between he and the team was resolved and he's working out with the team and has been for about a month.

Mike Lombardi, for whatever reason, hates Brady Quinn. Anytime he talks about him, he mentions that he basically thinks Quinn sucks. And most of his reporting has been nothing but guessing and assumptions.

Unless these other teams are telling Hack Lombardi about trading framework, he's not getting it from the Browns organization which has been extremely tight lipped thus far as illustrated by the Kellen Winslow trade.

Comment

Brady Quinn has tools?
                          Yea, these two:

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
                            I agree it doesn't make sense to get rid of your youngest talent..

wtf is he doing?
                            Mangini is terrible at adapting to players currently on his roster. He did the same thing in NY when he ruined Vilma and got rid of John Abraham.

He's going to pretty much replace every part of that team with his own players. The only untouchable player I can see is Joe Thomas.

I liked him as a coach in some ways, but his overcoaching really is annoying. He tries to outsmart you on every play, instead of keeping it simple and doing the obvious common sense move.

He, like every other Bellichick disciple, will probably not work out.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              You started out so well... yes, we need to keep Quinn and keep Edwards (at least one more year), but drafting Raji? Why?

Shaun Rogers is a fantastic nose tackle, and despite absurd speculation, he isn't going anywhere. The problem between he and the team was resolved and he's working out with the team and has been for about a month.

Mike Lombardi, for whatever reason, hates Brady Quinn. Anytime he talks about him, he mentions that he basically thinks Quinn sucks. And most of his reporting has been nothing but guessing and assumptions.

Unless these other teams are telling Hack Lombardi about trading framework, he's not getting it from the Browns organization which has been extremely tight lipped thus far as illustrated by the Kellen Winslow trade.
                              Shaun Rogers at the very least, is on the decline with age. He's good for now, but you want a 3-4 NT for the next 8 years. Not the next 2. Considering how priceless it is to have a dominant NT, I think Raji is a no brainer.

Plus, you can pull a Ngata and start him at DE while Rogers is still productive, then move him inside to NT when its time. The Browns need all the help they can get in that front 3 anyway.

Also consider, Rogers is not a 3 down player anymore. And Raji has questions regarding how many snaps he can take in the NFL. Imagine having both, and having a NT rotation of both those guys? It would cure a lot of woes on that defense.

As for Quinn, Im just commenting on the speculation. You're probably right since you know much more about the situation than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                                If the Browns trade Brady Quinn it will be the worst move they could make.
                                I was thinking the same thing. What is it with new head coaches and QB's this offseason?

Really I thought and stil think Quinn is going to do well in the NFL, the Browns are going to end up regretting this.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information