No announcement yet.

current most loved/hated coach in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could you not like this guy. I mean that stache is top shelf stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      LOVED

Hated = Josh McDaniels and Mike McCarthy
      How can you love Spags already when he hasn't even coached your team in one game yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        How can you love Spags already when he hasn't even coached your team in one game yet?
        The way he's shaping up the roster, the things he's saying, the actions he's making. The attitude he's put into our organization, the hope he brings.

That's how.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
          Hated = Mike McCarthy
          Umm, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo
            Saw him at a movie theater in Nashville this past Winter break with a smokin' hot blonde on his arm.
            The smokin' hot girl for his other arm must've been parking the car. ;)

Seriously, I think his wife is a blonde tho. Either way, go Fish!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Umm, what?
              Hated by me of course.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Before Tom Coughlin won the Super Bowl I hated his guts and wanted him fired, since then we have been successful so I have no reason to complain, I am happy with him... for now.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
                  You'd be suprised at how many Oakland fans like Cable...Also, I don't see how many people in New York can hate Coughlin considering he won the Super Bowl two years ago and had a damn good team this year till Plaxico capped himself.
                  Isn't it physically impossible to work for Al Davis without being a lapdog or kissing his posterior? You may have to give him spongebaths too, read the fine print in your contract ...lol.:) I was chatting with a newspaper sportswriter whose beat was the Raiders & asked when the long-awaited ownership change will happen & thing improve "b/c they can't get any worse," Al's epitaph (will Al hand it off to his son) They'll Get the Ownership Certificate When they Pry Al's Cold Dead Hand Off It..........

As for Coughlin, he saved himself with the SB win that Tyree's miracle catch won for him, Giant players were lining up on the right & coming out of retirement to diss him. I watched him singlehandedly lose games for them by radioing in bad plays for Eli. And ask the J-ville Jags fans how he did there in his 1st NFL gig, some of the lawsuits may still be in court now. Coughlin is not a "Player's Coach."

Fisher is probably the most popular coach for just about everyone in teh NFL now, I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.

Comment

I love Mike Singletary. I don't think the 49ers have ever had a coach quite like him. We tend to get the more collected, self motivating coaches.

On another note. The Bum Phillips award for most loved/respected coach is a great idea. I can't say I have ever met anyone that disliked Bum Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post

Fisher is probably the most popular coach for just about everyone in teh NFL now, I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.
                      And Bud will make sure he never gets him. :)

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

BB by other fans but hate is also respect in this case

Comment

I think Raheem Morris has the potential to be one of those coaches who is not only well liked in Tampa but by fans around the league

Comment

Hate-Belichick

Love-Tomlin

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Morris could be like Mike Tomlin, being from the same defensive philosophy.

Originally posted by LizardState
                              I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.
                              Sure that wasn't Mike Shannahan? I can't remember Jones wanting Fisher...
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Charger fans always seem to have love/hate relationships with the coaches over the last decade. Marty was loved but couldn't win big games. Norv is hated but keeps pulling it off. It's a mystery, but he is now tied for most playoff wins by a coach in Bolt history. Le sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information