Primetime
    Casserly

Lukewarm:
    Wyche
    Eisen

Despise:
    Charles Davis
    Jamie Dukes

There's a quick list, I'm a pretty easy guy to please, as long as you have some clue what your talking about and don't come off as a moron. Jamie Dukes and Davis have neither of those qualities. I think my favorite is Mayock, or Schefter, both are articulate and have a clue about things.
    Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

No ESPN guys? For the most part I agree with those guys, but I'd put Eisen in "Like" as well as Wyche, and put Prime in the Lukewarm. I too, am very easy to please.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Like:
      Mayock
      Eisen
      Wilcots
      Faulk
      Deion

Hate:
      Dukes
      Davis
      That new guy on NFLN who was showing off his NFL Draft Press Pass last night
      Merrill Hodge

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
        Like:
        Mayock
        Eisen
        Wilcots
        Faulk
        Deion

Hate:
        Dukes
        Davis
        Merrill Hodge
        Yes they both sucked ass. Merrrill Hodge is a doosh.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          No ESPN guys? For the most part I agree with those guys, but I'd put Eisen in "Like" as well as Wyche, and put Prime in the Lukewarm. I too, am very easy to please.
          I guess I kinda like Eisen too, sometimes I think the poor guy tries to hard though lol. Don't got a good enough feel for Wyche yet.
          Breed's QB Philosophy:
          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

ESPN's Michael Smith is really starting to come on as an Insider IMO I know you asked for analysts but some thing I have be thinking about.

As for Merrill Hodge it would not be so bad if he would stop talking about the Steelers for two seconds but he can't.

Comment

I like Jaws when he's talking about young QBs. An anchor who is growing on me is Josh Elliot. Mayock is pretty legit too. I hate Charles Davis and McShay.

Comment

Like:
                Eisen
                Wingo
                Mooch
                Mayock
                Dilfer
                Wilcots
                Faulk
                Schefter
                Schlereth

Hate:
                Hodge
                Dukes
                Wiley
                Carter
                Mort
                Glazer
                Berman
                Clayton
                Keyshawn

REALLY Hate:
                Mcshay

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                  Hate:
                  Are you talking about the guy with the gray greased-up combed-back hair and the New York accent? I mute the TV when he comes on. He's a complete jerk to whomever he talks with, and has a horrid attitude. I'd rather have TO as a co-worker then this guy.

For the most part I like most of the people on the air, aside from Dukes. The one pair that I don't like are Baldinger and Sterling Sharpe. During the season they have a show where they do film study for that week's match-ups, and it seems they spend more time complimenting each other then talking about the film.

Comment

Like: Mayock, Kiper, Mcshay, Eisen
                    Dislike: Dukes, Charles Davis, HODGE

Comment

Like: Michael Irvin, Steve Young, John Clayton
                      Dislike: [Insert any other person talking you want]

Also, when people are listing the hosts of shows (Rich Eisen, for example), they aren't analysts.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

eisen > everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy14 View Post
                          Are you talking about the guy with the gray greased-up combed-back hair and the New York accent? I mute the TV when he comes on. He's a complete jerk to whomever he talks with, and has a horrid attitude. I'd rather have TO as a co-worker then this guy.

For the most part I like most of the people on the air, aside from Dukes. The one pair that I don't like are Baldinger and Sterling Sharpe. During the season they have a show where they do film study for that week's match-ups, and it seems they spend more time complimenting each other then talking about the film.
                          Exactly the guy Im talking about, who in the world is that guy?

Comment

Did someone just say they hate John Clayton? Is it possible to hate John Clayton? Anyways I really hate Merril Hodge, he's an idiot, and I just have this image of him in my head of slapping women's asses off camera like in Anchorman or something, random image I know. Trent Dilfer is growing on me, except he gets a 10 inch woody everytime someone mentions Mark Sanchez.

Comment

i hate skip bayless more than anyone else on this earth

Go Celtics
                              Go Irish
                              Go Ravens

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information