• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jo-jo and deltha o'neal. ya you right.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
      Not to derail, but where is spencer the 3? Everything i read indicates they will battle for the 2.

Obviously the broncos win this poll. Bailey+Bly=Best.
      Alright, well from what I've been hearing, Walt Harris has the inside track after his amazing year. Either way, whoever is our #3 is the best nickel corner in the league.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

yeah you gotta go with Bailey and Bly. Champ is the best right now, no doubt about it. Yeah, Bly is overrated and he gives up a lot of big plays and hes undersized and whatnot but he is without question one of the best big-play CBs in the league and with Champ on one side and Bly on the other, QBs are gonna be throwing a lot of INTs against the Broncos, especially if they can add a ballhawking safety and a pass-rusher in the draft.

also, the 49ers CB duo and too bad either. Clements is borderline top 5, definetely top 10, Spencer is a very solid young CB and Walt Harris is coming off a great season.

I love how people are showing the Raiders love. Soon I belive Fabian and Nmandhi will be widely recognized as one of the best CB duos out there, maybe the best. Honestly, both turned out better than I ever expected. Good lookin Al Davis. Its great picks like these that people fail to give him credit for.

But I gotta give number 2 to the Ravens. McCalister went back to his old form last year and he is a flat out animal when he is at his best and Rolle while he isnt what he used to be, he is still a damn good CB.
        Last edited by TheChampIsHere; 03-06-2007, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Homer comment, but Newman - Henry - Glenn constitute the best CB trio in the league.

Comment

Anthony Henry is definately one of the more underrated players in the league.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

law and surtain didnt get mentioned?

i know both are getting up in age but they still play at a high level and id take either over bly...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Charles Woodson and Al Harris...I like them (homer style)

Dre' Bly is more of a talker then a player. The only reason they'd be towards the top of this list is because Champ is by far* the best corner in the league

Comment

Jacksonville anybody for number two?

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Charles Woodson and Al Harris...I like them (homer style)

Dre' Bly is more of a talker then a player. The only reason they'd be towards the top of this list is because Champ is by far* the best corner in the league
                    I was wondering how far in the thread I'd get before a mention of Woodson-Harris. They get no pub, and are probably better than Bly (who can't touch the run) Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo View Post
                      Anthony Henry is definately one of the more underrated players in the league.
                      And he will play safety next year :D

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Rashean Mathis and Brian Williams. Duh.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

besides Champ-Drew..

Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown

Comment

Ken Lucas, Chris Gamble and Richard Marshall is the best nickel set in the NFL.

Comment

Fernando Bryant and Stanley Wilson har har

Seriously though, Champ Bailey and Shawn Springs. Er uh, ...

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                Ken Lucas, Chris Gamble and Richard Marshall is the best nickel set in the NFL.
                                IMO it isn't really close either. I still think Lucas and Gamble are the best duo as well.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information