Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney Harrison Announces Retirement

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...on_to_ret.html

A very ok player over the last 8 years. Overrated in my opinion and is one of the biggest ***** in the hsitory of the game. Mr. I will Egg someone on by hitting then while not loooking while they are out of bounds.

solid career though. HoFer, I hope not.
    Last edited by bored of education; 06-02-2009, 08:33 PM.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

It's sad to have it official but I think everyone expected this since he went down.
    Especially after the Pats have added so much depth to Safety as well- it was obvious they were moving on.

HOFer, IMO. He'll be missed.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Adios Rodney. You were a bad, bad man. One of my all time favorite Bolts.

Comment

He is one of the players who over the course of their careers helped redefine the safety spot. Harrison along with Dawkins, Lynch, Reed, Polamalu and Sanders will all have great shots at the HOF because they revolutionized the safety spot. They made it so that a safety was not a lable as to what a player could not do but a lable that says, they can do it all.

Harrison has great career numbers. 1000+ tackles, 30+ sacks, 30+ interceptions and 16 forced fumbles.

Comment

he is a tier 2 safety his whole career but thats me. Plus he was on teams i never liked so i hated him more lol
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            he is a tier 2 safety his whole career but thats me. Plus he was on teams i never liked so i hated him more lol
            Dude constantly made big plays in key moments, though. Especially for the Pats.

Comment

Comment

One of my favorite players to watch for a while. He would take your head off.
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Dude constantly made big plays in key moments, though. Especially for the Pats.
                  Difficult to argue against Rodney's big playness. I wonder how many bills he cost himself overall with the penalties, 15k at a time.
                  Spygate, HGH? The Pat years feature some raised eyebrows...jk

Comment

He was a gamechanger and a great leader for us over the last few years. Say what you want about him but he was the heart and sould of our team and one of the biggest factors in our success, I see him making an impact as a coach at some point.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the topic... but Gawd I hate this part of the offseason. Absolutely nothing is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                        This has nothing to do with the topic... but Gawd I hate this part of the offseason. Absolutely nothing is happening.
                        Someone else will get busted for something soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          that wasn't really his fault..

RIP ST

Comment

Easily one of my all-time favorite players - strictly as a Charger, he certainly went down a notch in my books by playing for the Pats.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I personally dont like the guy. I think that he isnt HoF. Between his reputation for dirty play and his suspension for HGH, I dont see him as a HoF. I havent seen enough of his play to honestly answer this, but would you guys consider him to be at the top of his position for this era?

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                              Harrison was voted the "dirtiest player" in the NFL by his peers according to a 2004 poll conducted by Sports Illustrated. In 2006, Harrison once again topped the "dirtiest player" voting by 361 other NFL players. In 2008, NFL coaches awarded the title to Harrison in an anonymous 2008 poll conducted by ESPN. Harrison has also been fined and suspended multiple times, and as of 2002, had racked up over $200,000 in fines by the NFL. A notable suspension occurred in 2002 after a helmet-to-helmet hit on the Oakland Raiders' Jerry Rice.

He is the NFL's all-time leader in personal foul penalties
                              Not sure on that last bit, there is no source given so take it with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information