Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vince Young speaks out (should of kept quiet)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young speaks out (should of kept quiet)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

He really hasn't got a clue

oh well, at least he shows he wants to play and isnt saying "hey, im gonna get paid anyways" anymore

Comment

Yeah I gotta admit, if I was a titans fan I'd rather have my supposed future at QB bitching because he's not starting than saying nothing at all.

I dunno what to make of young really, it's far too early to tell, and I can understand fisher's reluctance to get him on the field if he's going to melt down again. I just hope he works hard in TC and has been working hard to refine what he needs to so he might become a decent QB.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        Yeah I gotta admit, if I was a titans fan I'd rather have my supposed future at QB bitching because he's not starting than saying nothing at all.

I dunno what to make of young really, it's far too early to tell, and I can understand fisher's reluctance to get him on the field if he's going to melt down again. I just hope he works hard in TC and has been working hard to refine what he needs to so he might become a decent QB.
        You don't demand a starting position, you earn a starting position. Young hasn't done that.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post

I see where you are coming from, but i'm not thinking this is the way to go about it. Fisher has stated it is a TC battle for the starting position. Young got hurt last season and you can't blame Fisher for sticking with a QB who led the team to a great season. Young had a meltdown. He can earn back the job. Titans obviously would love for him to come in and show that he should be the starter. He has to earn it though, demanding it doesn't do much of anything.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

What happend to "Im going to shut up and let my play do the talk"?

*facepalm*

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Young needs to chill out and focus on learning the QB position in the pros.

The Titans I'm sure would love to have him, but they really don't need him to win games.

Comment

So he says that he's matured and will go about it the right way by earning the job but acts like an immature dolt who is more likely to cry than work hard.

Have fun with that, Tennessee.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I don't have a problem with him saying he wants to be the starting quarterback at all. My main problem is that he's making it sound like he's entitled to the position just because of where he was drafted.
                  "If them guys don't want me to be in there, it's time for me to make a career change." Uh, hello. It's not that they don't want you to be in there. The front office and coaching staff would love nothing more than for you to be in there, but you can't just show up to practice and get handed the job. You have to put in the time and effort and beat out Kerry Collins and show them that you deserve it.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Double post, delete this.
                    Last edited by Staubach12; 06-03-2009, 01:08 PM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Good Lord. Vince will just never figure this out, will he? Back in '06 I said Tennessee should select hometown boy Jay Cutler. That's really what they should have done. They'd be one of the most complete teams in the NFL and you wouldn't have him spouting off to the media like this.

Steve McNair has said that he believes Vince Young will eventually succeed, but I just don't know... It'll be interesting to watch.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine, but it's "should have kept quiet".

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          So he says that he's matured and will go about it the right way by earning the job but acts like an immature dolt who is more likely to cry than work hard.

Have fun with that, Tennessee.
                          Seriously he contradicts himself at every turn. Go away Vince, you are not better than Kerry Collins.

Kerry Collins...he just wins games. :D

Comment

"If them guys don't want me to be in there, it's time for me to make a career change"

For real?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4226649
                              Agent: Young did not ask for trade

Wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information