Trent Green to the Lions??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Green to the Lions??

I've heard reports that if Trent Green gets released he could sign with the Lions because of his relationship with Mike Martz.
    this is the year!

Why in the world would the Lions sign him when they have an Pretty good QB in kitna even younger then green and McCown as a backup and maybe..jus maybe also Drafting Brady Quin

Comment

For the last time, Josh McCown is dog doo as a QB. They switched him to WR, shouldn't that say something?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by SanFran View Post
        Why in the world would the Lions sign him when they have an Pretty good QB in kitna even younger then green and McCown as a backup and maybe..jus maybe also Drafting Brady Quin
        Thats just what i heard thats not my opinion on whats going to happen.
        this is the year!

Comment

I also could see them trading with the Cardinals for the 5th pick. So in return the Cardinals get there desperately needed LT in Joe Thomas and the Lions could draft Brady Quinn at the 5th pick.
          this is the year!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            For the last time, Josh McCown is dog doo as a QB. They switched him to WR, shouldn't that say something?
            maybe he is just a ballin' receiver? :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Actually, it says nothing of him as a QB... good try, though.

I'm not a huge McCown supporter, but he's extremely athletic (as stated by Martz). Kitna was the starter, and the coaches thought they could mix some formations up with McCown as a WR.

So, no... it means nothing.
              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

That would be a terrible signing.. unless he signs on to be a coach of some sort.

Comment

If he does guy, he has a good number one something he doesn't have in KC and that is Roy Williams. I could see him doing some damage but I could also see another 4-12 season.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

actually rumor has it KC and Miami are talking about trading him for a late draft pick

Comment

This won't happen, Martz has already said he is happy with Kitna as their QB, maybe, if Green is released, he goes to a team in need of a starting QB, like the Raiders, but I doubt they pass up the chance to draft JaMarcus Russell. Wait Gree could start for a year or two until Russell would take over. That isn't a bad idea, but it would be bad for Green, having to go to the Raiders, behind that line that has people tear through it like it is a peice of paper. This may sound stupid to everyone else, but it may be a possible idea.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        This won't happen, Martz has already said he is happy with Kitna as their QB, maybe, if Green is released, he goes to a team in need of a starting QB, like the Raiders, but I doubt they pass up the chance to draft JaMarcus Russell. Wait Gree could start for a year or two until Russell would take over. That isn't a bad idea, but it would be bad for Green, having to go to the Raiders, behind that line that has people tear through it like it is a peice of paper. This may sound stupid to everyone else, but it may be a possible idea.
                        certainly possible but I think Miami is the most likely given his history with Cam Cameron and Terry Shea

Comment

I doubt the Lions sign Green, they already have 2 vet QBs, they need a young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            certainly possible but I think Miami is the most likely given his history with Cam Cameron and Terry Shea
                            bingo. Miami seems like the best fit to me. Let him and Culpepper battle it out.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                              Actually, it says nothing of him as a QB... good try, though.

I'm not a huge McCown supporter, but he's extremely athletic (as stated by Martz). Kitna was the starter, and the coaches thought they could mix some formations up with McCown as a WR.

So, no... it means nothing.
                              Although moving him to a WR doesn't say much about his QB abilities, his tremendous history of suck does.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information