Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haloti Ngata vs John Henderson.. Better against run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haloti Ngata vs John Henderson.. Better against run

    Both of these guys are big, strong, intimadating guys, who can take on multiple blockers. My question is who is better at clogging up the middle and giving opposing guards and centers pure hell?

  • #2


    Haloti Ngata is much more versatile.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ngata. Henderson's play has been steadily declining for the past few seasons, while Ngata is about to hit the prime of his career.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd have to go with Ngata aswell. Alittle more compact which allows him to play with better leverage.

        Comment


        • #5
          pat williams end of discussion

          but out of the two definately ngata. Henderson hasn't even been close to him for a few years.

          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Ngata owns all. I think that Wilfork is actually the best, but he is pretty strictly a 3-4 NT while Ngata does it all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jimmylishis View Post
              pat williams end of discussion

              but out of the two definately ngata. Henderson hasn't even been close to him for a few years.
              That says a lot because Ngata has only played 3 seasons too. He can still get better.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

              Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

              Comment


              • #8
                Woah if we're making this a homer thread I would like to throw Broderick Bunkleys name into the discussion. He is the anchor on the Eagles line and he is still getting better. He is a fantastic NT and a great run stuffer, those of you who watched the Eagles-Giants game and the two huge stuffs on 3rd and short and 4th and short know that Bunkley was behind that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Woah if we're making this a homer thread
                  It's not. It's Ngata vs. Henderson.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                    That says a lot because Ngata has only played 3 seasons too. He can still get better.
                    that came out wrong what i meant was that john henderson hasnt been playing at the elite level that ngata is playing at right now, for a couple years

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why do people always take "___ vs. ___" as "Best player at this position" and insert their team's player into the discussion. No one asked who the best run stopping DT is, it was who is better vs. the run, NGata or Henderson. Those are the only 2 acceptable answers (unless you say they are even, which is lame).

                      I choose Ngata. Love me some Ngata.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry guys but Fat Al is the by all end all when it comes to DT at this moment, but Ngata seems to be on the path to being the best in the league


                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Woah if we're making this a homer thread I would like to throw Broderick Bunkleys name into the discussion. He is the anchor on the Eagles line and he is still getting better. He is a fantastic NT and a great run stuffer, those of you who watched the Eagles-Giants game and the two huge stuffs on 3rd and short and 4th and short know that Bunkley was behind that.
                          Ngata>>>>>>>>>>Bunkley

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well since people are bringing up others that are better than Ngata and Henderson. I think that a 160 ft. by 20 ft. tall brick wall would be better than both of them against the run...but if we're sticking to players involved in this seemingly useless thread, Ngata.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nagata>Henderson



                              Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information