Worst game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst game

For your team what game is the game that you hate the most. The game that makes you ill, if you will.

For the Colts its AFC Championship Jan. 18, 2003 IND-14;NE-24

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Super Bowl 39.

Comment

Just ask David Tyree and his damn helmet. Also the AFC Championship game three years ago against the Colts when they came back comes nextfor me

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Bears in MNF and Superbowl XLIII

Comment

Oh jeez...

If we're going before I was born... The Drive (and also The Fumble and Red Right 88)

During my lifetime...wow there are a lot...

We'll start off with pretty much any game between the Browns and Steelers since 1999. The playoff loss was pretty bad too. (Although they have won some, most of them have been brutal)

The game against Arizona when Kellen Winslow caught the pass in the endzone and was pushed out, because I was there and looking back, they would have made the playoffs.

Losing to Cincinnati to clinch a playoff spot that same year.

Curveball- I hate the two recent Super Bowl wins by the Steelers and the Ravens Super Bowl win. It kills me.

Comment

January 8th, 2006 at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH. Steelers 31 - Bengals 17.

Comment

January 28th, 1996.

Fewest INT's thrown all year for a QB that had 16 starts. And Neil 'Oh, thats a Cowboy's defender' O'Donnell throws 2 interceptions directly into Larry Brown's chest. Complete sack of ****.

Not to mention Larry Brown sucked balls. He was picked in the 12th round. And he sucked. STUPID!!!

I was 10 then so I don't really remember it that well but replays and what not, I've watched it.

Games I've seen and remember. Patriots in 2004. We went 15-1. And beat them earlier in the year. And then the playoff game we were not even close.
              Last edited by terribletowel39; 07-21-2009, 04:18 PM.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by RCAChainGang View Post
                For your team what game is the game that you hate the most. The game that makes you ill, if you will.

For the Colts its AFC Championship Jan. 18, 2003 IND-14;NE-24
                Definitely disagree, it's 2005 all the way imo. The playoff loss to the Steelers. Everything was set up for them, the Broncos in the AFCCG and Seattle in a dome for the Super Bowl, and they completely blew it. So badly on multiple fronts. Can't even get into it the game itself, deep down I don't think I've fully gotten over it yet.

If there's one game you couldn't pay me to watch again, it's that one.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                  Definitely disagree, it's 2005 all the way imo. The playoff loss to the Steelers. Everything was set up for them, the Broncos in the AFCCG and Seattle in a dome for the Super Bowl, and they completely blew it. So badly on multiple fronts. Can't even get into it the game itself, deep down I don't think I've fully gotten over it yet.

If there's one game you couldn't pay me to watch again, it's that one.
                  Yeah that's definately up there. It's the only game I witnessed in person and I was surrounded by steeler fans. I don't know it's just something about new England that just eats away at my stomach.

Edit: only game I've witnessed in Indianapolis...
                  Last edited by RCAChainGang; 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

saints losing to the bears in the nfccg

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

All 97 losses in the Millen era spring to mind. But mainly All 16 of Detroits games last year. Tough to get over that. Especially the 7 blowouts. The 7 losses after a 6-2 start in 2007 was also brutal. Playoffs losses in the 90s don't bother me anymore after the Millen era.

Comment

Doug Brien vs the Steelers
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Packers- 4th and 26

Comment

Packers losing Super Bowl XXXII to ******* Denver. Can't even watch that game anymore.

Comment

that one mnf game where the bucs were up like 3 touchdowns and lost to the colts

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information