No announcement yet.

Most underrated teams going into the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bengals will improve with a better offensive line and a healthy Carson Palmer/ Chad Ocho Cinco.
    The Packers offense could be one very dangerous as long as Rodgers improves.
    The Seahawks had a ton of injuries last year, so they should rebound this year.

Comment

Hands down, it's got to be the Redskins to me. They are seen as the ugly step child of the NFC East, but they are gonna make the playoffs and Colt Brennan is gonna take them there.

Comment

Lions. They cant go anywhere but up and imo have vastly improved since last season.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Hands down, it's got to be the Redskins to me. They are seen as the ugly step child of the NFC East, but they are gonna make the playoffs and Colt Brennan is gonna take them there.
          I don't see Portis lasting this year, by the end of the year he'll be all banged up once again, and Santana Moss is WAY too streaky for any WR to rely on consistently...He's a nice deep threat and all, but they need one of those young, big, WR's to step up and be a reliable pass catching target otherwise that offense will look alot like they did down the stretch of last year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
            Lions. They cant go anywhere but up and imo have vastly improved since last season.

Very true. I like the Lions this year, as well. In terms of record, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they make the biggest leap this year.
            When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              I don't see Portis lasting this year, by the end of the year he'll be all banged up once again, and Santana Moss is WAY too streaky for any WR to rely on consistently...He's a nice deep threat and all, but they need one of those young, big, WR's to step up and be a reliable pass catching target otherwise that offense will look alot like they did down the stretch of last year.
              I agree we won't make the playoffs because outside of Moss, Randle El, and Cooley Jason has no weapons, and then there is the issue of Jason. I still think though the Skins will have a nasty defense. We were already the 4th ranked defense in the league last year and have now added Fat Albert, Orakpo, Jarmon, Kevin Barnes, and we have Phillip Daniels and Cornelius Griffin back. I do think out secondary is going to be crazy if Haynesworth, Andre Carter, Orakpo and crew get pressure because we have in our secondary LaRon Landry, Carlos Rogers, Fred Smoot, Deangelo Hall, Chris Horton, Kevin Barnes, Reed Doughty, Kareem Moore. Also call it a hunch but I think this could be the year London finally makes a pro bowl, and Rocky McIntosh might be in for a breakout season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Wow. The Redskins pick was already something, but that ending there was a doozy. Do we have a picture of you next to a sleeping Brennan in his bed yet? Cripes.

Btw I wouldn't let Colt Brennan park my vehicle.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Also, there isn't an outside soul who will pick the Colts to win the AFC over the Patriots, Steelers, and Chargers.

I love it.

Comment

Ive been on this teams bandwagon since the beginning of the offseason and the moves they made have kept me on.....

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS to win the AFC West!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                      The Packers offense could be one very dangerous as long as Rodgers improves.
                      As long as Rodgers improves? Rodgers played at a probowl level last year. He had 4,000 yards and 28 TDs. He had an extremely similar statistical season as MVP Peyton Manning.

The defense was the problem last season, not Rodgers.

Comment

I think Jason Campbell in his contract year gets it together and leads the 'Skins to a 10-6 record and the playoffs. But if there is a just god, he will let Colt Brennan (#5 on the fields, but #1 in our hearts), lead the Redskins to glory, /ridiculous faith over one preseason.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          Also, there isn't an outside soul who will pick the Colts to win the AFC over the Patriots, Steelers, and Chargers.

I love it.
                          That's cause they'll have to get past the Texans first, Geo... ;)
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

They added Antonio Smith!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              As long as Rodgers improves? Rodgers played at a probowl level last year. He had 4,000 yards and 28 TDs. He had an extremely similar statistical season as MVP Peyton Manning.

I see what he was saying as long as he meant late game decision making. Not so reckless throws and such. The defense was the problem. I see this team coming into the season a more talented one that was a bad throw in overtime away from the superbowl two years ago. The biggest thing will be the adjusting period for our defense. I think the Packers are underrated but it won't be if Rodgers improves, it will be if the defense improves. Rodgers can't go anywhere but up from here, imo, and that should be amazing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post

I guess I should've said 'continues to progress.'

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information