Michael Vick signs with the Philadelphia Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    I know they said they don't want him but Shaun Hill over Vick. C'mon, you actually don't think Hill is a better player than Vick. The Vick-Crabtree connection would be so fun to watch.
    Frankly, I think to assume that 2 years out of the league is no big deal is a foolish thing. And yes, I'd take whoever starts for us over Vick because he sucked as a passer before prison, you think he's improved at all in that time? Give me a break. The Mike Vick apologists are never-ending.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I really want the Steelers to sign him...but i'm almost sure it won't happen

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

UPDATE:

Bill Belichick says that they team has not ruled out signing Michael Vick, and says they'd consider him. LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Vick is supposedly meeting with BB right now. I don't have a legit link or anything but some radio stations have reported he landed at Logan Airport in Boston today and is heading to Foxboro. If I hear anything else I will post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            Vick is supposedly meeting with BB right now. I don't have a legit link or anything but some radio stations have reported he landed at Logan Airport in Boston today and is heading to Foxboro. If I hear anything else I will post it.
            According to this, he's in Virginia. He's there regarding his bankruptcy plan.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

There is no telling where Vick is apparently. I have heard in Foxboro, Virginia, and Latrobe, PA talking to Steelers folks. I hope it is Virginia.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

what i'd like to know is...

wth is anyone going to to do with him?
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

(correct me if I'm wrong but) After reading all those articles, it looks as if the Ravens are the only team to have contacted his agent about a possibility of signing with them. Or they have considered bringing him in for a workout/tryout.

Comment

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/rollo...-patriots.html

Three years ago, the idea of Michael Vick and Tom Brady on the same roster would have been unfathomable. Today, it could become a reality.

Vick is currently working out for the Patriots staff at Gillette Stadium, a very reliable NFL source just told me. The source said, as of 3:30 p.m., Vick was on the field attempting to display that he remains one of the most athletic players the NFL had seen prior to his arrest

Oh my god

Should be a photo of Vick at the Pats HQ released around 7PM. If we pull this off I am buying the jersey ASAP
                    Last edited by Don Vito; 07-31-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Oh my god

Should be a photo of Vick at the Pats HQ released around 7PM. If we pull this off I am buying the jersey ASAP
                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-pats-rumors/

that link says he's in Virginia.

Comment

Oh my god

I'd wait until he did something on the field first.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          I'd wait until he did something on the field first.
                          He was probably my favorite player growing up so I would get it regardless if we ended up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                            (correct me if I'm wrong but) After reading all those articles, it looks as if the Ravens are the only team to have contacted his agent about a possibility of signing with them. Or they have considered bringing him in for a workout/tryout.
                            The Ravens are the only organisation who's honest. All but the Atlanta falcons would have brought his name up at a meeting. It's just a few people who brought it up would've been yelled at less.

The Ravens are one of the few teams willing to just say "yeah we'd consider it" which is a long way from the headline VICK SIGNS WITH RAVENS.

imo, He'll be a patriot, because Belichick knows losing a great backup QB and offensive coordinator in the same offseason as your franchise QB is coming back from a very serious injury isn't exactly a great situation and having a backup who can potentially produce without knowing the offense inside and out is a quality option to have.

Comment

The Patriots have announced that Michael Vick DID NOT practice at their facility today.

http://twitter.com/MikeReiss

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

UPDATE on July 31 at 5:46 PM

- Coach Mike Tomlin said that Michael Vick was not in Pittsburgh today and that they have not signed him. He neglected to speak about the team's situation with him, saying that he wasn't going to discuss potential free agents. LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information