• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it looks like the finalist are:

Redskins
    Patriots
    Steelers
    Ravens

I also wouldn't be suprised at the Rams.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

UPDATE on August 1 at 3:10

- Patriots owner Robert Kraft said in a Sirius Radio Interview that he's not interested in Michael Vick. He said that Bill Belichick felt comfortable with Kevin O'Connell as Brady's backup, and that Vick doesn't fit his marketing plans. LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        He won't esp. not when NFL franchises are interested in him. I still think he lands with Pats so Bill Belichick can complete his "**** You!" tour which abruptly ended the first game of last season.
        i heard the ufl is willing to give him anywhere from 1 to 1.25 million a season and the ufl's season is only 6 games, which ends around november if i'm not mistaken. he can play, not to mention start, in the ufl, ease back into shape as an athlete and nfl teams will be more willing to take a chance on him then.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          Want it to be Seattle but I think it'll be New England.

We already know Mora + Knapp + Vick in his prime doesnt work....why try Mora + Knapp + Vick that hasn't played for 2 years? How's about we give Mora and Knapp a chance with a QB that doesnt suck.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

UPDATE on August 1 at 10:15

- Eric Mangini has said that the Browns have no interest whatsoever in signing Michael Vick, stating that he's content with both Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson as their options at QB. LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
              i heard the ufl is willing to give him anywhere from 1 to 1.25 million a season and the ufl's season is only 6 games, which ends around november if i'm not mistaken. he can play, not to mention start, in the ufl, ease back into shape as an athlete and nfl teams will be more willing to take a chance on him then.
              I think that's what he SHOULD do
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                I think that's what he SHOULD do
                ditto sir.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I'll keep this simple and give you a one word answer: Yes.
                  I'd rep you again if I could. I get sick of the Vick should be the Niners' QB non-sense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

IDK why we wouldn't take a shot at him. He would give some versitility, and would he not be an upgrade over Kyle Boller and Brock Berlin? I would say so.

Comment

Tavaris with an MCL injury.

Minnesota seems intriguing now.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I'd rep you again if I could. I get sick of the Vick should be the Niners' QB non-sense.
                        I'm gonna laugh so hard if somehow Vick does end up in San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I'm gonna laugh so hard if somehow Vick does end up in San Francisco.
                          It wont happen.

Owner wouldnt touch him, GM wont even consider him, Singletary called him a "dead issue"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            It wont happen.

Owner wouldnt touch him, GM wont even consider him, Singletary called him a "dead issue"

If Vick went to the Niners we would get a lot more rants like that.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

UPDATE on August 2 at 2:52

- There's a rumor going around that Vick was spotted at Pittsburgh's Training Camp during yesterday's (Saturday) second practice, in the afternoon. He didn't practice, but was on the sidelines for a little while and then went back into a building. Though Tomlin has stated that Vick has not been at Pittsburgh's training camp, this source claims that it would be smart to say that if Vick was really there; it would keep the media at bay and provide very little distraction regarding the issue. LINK

- Ed Bouchette, a writer for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazzette, states that he believes the team does not want to and will not sign Michael Vick. He says that Dennis Dixon is already a very similar type of player, and that Pittsburgh won't want the extra media attention that would come from signing Vick. He also said that Vick is not a "Steeler-type player." LINK

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I don't have a link, but I can tell you there is no ******* way the Packers sign Vick.
                                GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson isn't ruling out potential interest in Michael Vick.

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4376513

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information