No announcement yet.

Training Camp Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's weird because I directly copied it from there. Maybe they had the original typo? Either way, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
      How is Jamarcus doing?
      Tons better than when he was at mini camp. He missed a couple of open receivers today and yesterday but still had solid practices.

There were reports in mini camp that he was throwing it at the ground on simple passes like a swing route to a running back so its a huge improvement.

Heard Javon was looking great working out on the side testing his knee out.

DHB is dropping a whole lot of balls but is very explosive in and out of his breaks so hopefully a month full of catching the ball will help with his hands.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        That's weird because I directly copied it from there. Maybe they had the original typo? Either way, no big deal.
        yeah, they were talking about it on a browns mssg. board. Sportsline had it exactly how you put it. They missed a key word there (no), fixed it later.

Comment

Russell did very well in the late pratice today. He was sharp in the 17-21 yard passes, he got a pass by Nnamdi even !!!!!!

Also DHB looked a lot better in the late pratice today. Had a 1 handed catch, and caught 9 in a row.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

According to Drew Rosenhauses Twitter the Vikings will be relasing Aundre Allison.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Demetrius Bell got 1st team reps at RT for Buffalo

for those who dont know
              Bell is Karl Malone's son... drafted in the 7th round two years ago

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                According to Drew Rosenhauses Twitter the Vikings will be relasing Aundre Allison.
                You're a day late on mthat one. He was released last night after Rosenhaus had to leak that info that the team was either going to trade him or release him by 5:00 PM that night.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Goodson is looking to be a great selection getting first team reps in place of stewart. He's being used a whole lot in a reggie bush / westbrook mould, swings, slots, outside pitches.

Stood up James Anderson on pass protection drills who he gives up nearly 40 pounds to.

Nick Hayden a former late rounder weighing 290 pounds is taking over for Kemoeatu. It's expect the team is going to switch to using a platoon of defensive tackles/ends in rotation like Meeks did in Indianapolis rather than trying to trade for someone.

My speculation is that eventually we'll see Brayton shifting inside a lot more to get Brown and Johnson on the field. Unless of course one of the late rounders from the last two years does something decent.

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                    Demetrius Bell got 1st team reps at RT for Buffalo

for those who dont know
                    Bell is Karl Malone's son... drafted in the 7th round two years ago

this guy is a future LT
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Khalif Barnes out for 4-6 weeks with a injury to his ankle. OT Seth Wand was signed to replace him. Russell has been improving every day

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Not a very good TC for Falcon WRs.

Roddy White is still holding out and I have heard mixed things about how the negotiations are going. Thomas Dmitroff and Steve Wyche both showed optimism of a deal being reached soon (possibly by the end of the week), but the great Adam Schefter has reported that the deal is 'lingering.'

Harry Douglas got injured and was holding his knee after some WR drills. He had to be carted off the field, but I hope its nothing too serious. As long as its not season ending.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          He's being used a whole lot in a reggie bush / westbrook mould, swings, slots, outside pitches.
                          that's because if you ran him between the tackles he'd die, also, he goes down the moment he gets contact.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            this guy is a future LT
                            no doubt

by a lot of Bills fans.. hes been dubbed the next Jason Peters

incredibly raw and athletic... but has all the potenial in the world

Comment

Because the masses demanded it: ultra fragile Buster Davis is, yes, down again. 8 consecutive practices this time!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Because the masses demanded it: ultra fragile Buster Davis is, yes, down again. 8 consecutive practices this time!

Buster Davis is a P.O.S

he was at my high school game this past year, cuz the team he played for in HS is in our district, so we play them every year.. They beat us 34-6

He was being rude to the parents, kids, people from my school... and after the game, (when the teams shake hands) he walked by all of us telling us all how much we suck and that we were all "fk'in garbage" and callin us all pussies

i for one would not care if Buster Davis tore his ACL

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information