Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
    I love them.

I want to get one now that they are on sale at bucs.com. I already have a Lynch in red so maybe I should get a Ruud in orange? Or should I stick with the legends and get a Brooks?
    get a Freeman orange one :)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I would but they dont have him in orange yet. Just some legends and a few new guys but no freeman.
      save Freeman

Comment

theyre sold out of Lynch jerseys in my size >:I

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

wow... those buc throwbacks are full of win! this is what we call sarcasm! I do like them though

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

There's rumors that the Seahawks will wear these uni's this year...this is a screencap from madden 10 showing the alternates.

"Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Good idea Bucs!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                There's rumors that the Seahawks will wear these uni's this year
                I'll be honest, I ******* love those. If it's neon green jerseys AND pants, I'd LOVE that. I love when teams use bright colors like that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Throwbacks kickass, especially the Broncos, Bills, Patriots and Buccaneers. Glad the Bucs are bringing them back.
                  Last edited by yodabear; 08-02-2009, 11:57 AM. Reason: Forgot the Patriots.

Comment

...why are the classic Buccaneer uniforms 'ugly'?

It's a sensible design in the humid Florida Weather, and the orange isn't that bad going with the white. Is it because of the losing stigma?

C'mon, seriously. I know ugly- that's not ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                      ...why are the classic Buccaneer uniforms 'ugly'?

It's a sensible design in the humid Florida Weather, and the orange isn't that bad going with the white. Is it because of the losing stigma?

C'mon, seriously. I know ugly- that's not ugly.
                      You obviously do not know ugly, those are freakin hideous.

Heck, I'm a Broncos fan, and I think the Broncos old orange was slightly pushing it.
                      I simply do not understand how people love these Bucs uniforms. I know I wouldn't get caught dead wearing one of those jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                        You obviously do not know ugly, those are freakin hideous.

Heck, I'm a Broncos fan, and I think the Broncos old orange was slightly pushing it.
                        I simply do not understand how people love these Bucs uniforms. I know I wouldn't get caught dead wearing one of those jerseys.
                        I don't know ugly, huh?

I find Buffalo's uniforms to be ugly. I find Oregon's uniforms to be ugly, as well as many other travesties Nike and what-not have done to other College Programs. I've found the eyesore of a throwback Philadelphia unleashed a while back to be downright ugly...

As intriguing as they are, I would wager Denver's FIRST uniforms are uglier than the Bucs- and you'll get a good glimpse of those this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                          november 8th vs the packers
                          There is no way were losing to anyone that wears those jerseys. I believe that's all that happened when they wore them before.

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                            There is no way were losing to anyone that wears those jerseys. I believe that's all that happened when they wore them before.
                            1995, the week after Reggie White tore his hamstring. A heartbreaking overtime loss on a FG.

1992, a 31-3 loss which was the first time Brett Favre saw action for Green Bay during the regular season.

...not terribly important, but I had to dispute your claim.

Comment

I cant wait to see the Titans in these puppys on Sunday.

Last edited by DoughBoy; 08-04-2009, 02:09 AM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                Most eagles fans would love to see them bring the kelly green jerseys back as a throwback option.

Very similar to the Jets. At least I'd prefer the green jerseys from the 80's as a throwback to the old blue and gold NY Titans, but I think most feel the same way. At least the Eagles jerseys are Eagles jerseys though, even if they are different colors. The Jets wear different colored uniforms that carry a different name also.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information