Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brag about your team's training camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Our training camp was so good, the Arena league commissioner was there, and after he watched a practice, he was like...

    ok, just forget it, we cant top that ****, shut it down, we're done.

    Comment


    • #32
      Haven't read one bad thing about Stafford. Not playing like a rookie, supposedly has a quicker release. All sounds great so far.

      Lions' Matthew Stafford lives up to hype on Day 1
      Stafford not making Lions’ decision easy
      Lions QB Matthew Stafford impresses OC Linehan

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Haven't read one bad thing about Stafford. Not playing like a rookie, supposedly has a quicker release. All sounds great so far.

        Lions' Matthew Stafford lives up to hype on Day 1
        Stafford not making Lions’ decision easy
        Lions QB Matthew Stafford impresses OC Linehan
        is he expected to start?

        Comment


        • #34
          Spider-DWill doing it in training camp, stay healthy brudah

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Josh Morgan is unstoppable.
            Hope that translates to real football. I just drafted him in a fantasy league as my sleeper.


            Silverback....still the best.

            +rep to Jakey for the sig

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Our secondary is going to be so good that Malcom Jenkins is just going to work on special teams, if he even signs.
              thats why i didnt like picking him as a corner at all, we have a fine starting pair with greer and porter and the #14 pick shouldnt be depth for an 8-8 team imo


              Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by wicket View Post
                thats why i didnt like picking him as a corner at all, we have a fine starting pair with greer and porter and the #14 pick shouldnt be depth for an 8-8 team imo
                A third corner is no longer considered depth. It's a necessity. Especially considering he could eventually be a #1 corner or a starting FS.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  A third corner is no longer considered depth. It's a necessity. Especially considering he could eventually be a #1 corner or a starting FS.
                  randall *** is a fine third corner though. I would like to have jenkins starting at free safety, i didnt have a problem with the pick just the desire of the staff to have him play corner


                  Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Yesterday Snoop Dogg was at our training camp so suck it.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      We have one of the strongest WR groups we've had in years. That's not saying much but I'm getting prrretty excited


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        We have Jordy Nelson.

                        /thread

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          fear this man



                          Comment


                          • #43
                            James Davis, D'Qwell Jackson, Shaun Rogers are sooo good. Everything else is bad. J/k, not really.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Carson Palmer has appointed 6th Round rookie RB Bernard Scott the team's best rookie in camp and a fantastic change of pace back. Though Kenny Watson starts camp the #2 on the depth chart, with Scott at #4, don't be surprised if that flips itself by the second game of preseason or so. Scott's the real deal and should be a nice contributing factor for our offense until he does a line of coke off a stripper's ass then shoots a bartender.

                              big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                James Davis, D'Qwell Jackson, Shaun Rogers are sooo good. Everything else is bad. J/k, not really.
                                you've got BRADY QUINN, uber-god


                                Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information