Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Any other UFL season ticket holders here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So, Any other UFL season ticket holders here?

    Just bought season tickets for the California Redwoods, all three home games. The tickets are $135 to $30 for season tickets. I got four tickets for the family, and the best part is it doesn't interfere with any of the Stanford games either.




    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

    Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

  • #2
    I looked on the site, but didn't see any thing other than Dennis Green is the coach. Redwoods is a sweet idea for a mascot though.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      Just bought season tickets for the California Redwoods, all three home games. The tickets are $135 to $30 for season tickets. I got four tickets for the family, and the best part is it doesn't interfere with any of the Stanford games either.


      Your a Stanford fan? **** YEAH!


      Comment


      • #4
        I think that with cheap ticket prices that they should get a decent amount of people to show up. Only $10s for tickets? Thats a deal and a good day for most people.

        Anyone know the other names? I know there is the California Redwoods and the Las Vegas Locomotives.


        Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        Your a Stanford fan? **** YEAH!
        Yep, Im one of the few people that actually supports Stanford. I love the new stadium, every seat is a great view.


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

        Comment


        • #5
          Are these games going to be televised?
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            All the games are supposed to be televised nationally

            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-nationally/


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

            Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

            Comment


            • #7
              Umm.. The Orlando Tuskers, California Redwoods, Las Vegas Locomotives...

              Yeah, their team-names are jacked up.

              Comment


              • #8
                does anyone know when the season starts?

                Comment


                • #9
                  October 10th


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    does anyone know when the season starts?
                    october 8th i think

                    Sig by BoneKrusher
                    Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What's a Tusker? Is that elephant or boar related or something?

                      And Locomotives? That seems a tad outdated.

                      Also...lol at the San Fran Rockfish.
                      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-13-2009, 02:48 PM.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The team names are terrible. At least if they came up with good names they could market the league so much better. Las Vegas had so many great possibilities and they came up with Locomotives. Just terrible. Also the uniforms looks pretty bad.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                          October 10th
                          Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                          october 8th i think
                          so the 9th maybe?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            The team names are terrible. At least if they came up with good names they could market the league so much better. Las Vegas had so many great possibilities and they came up with Locomotives. Just terrible. Also the uniforms looks pretty bad.
                            Actually I like this one. Choo Choo

                            Plus they are the locos for short!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information