Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blocking TE's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Reggie Kelly is a hell of a blocker. He's basically like an extra tackle out there. It's really unfortunate that he is going to be out for the season.

    ^A Bonekrusher production^
    #15
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

    Comment


    • #17
      Why has no one mentioned Daniel Graham? The dude is essentially a third tackle.

      Comment


      • #18
        Martellus Bennett is a friggen ROAD GRADER. Better recognize.

        Comment


        • #19
          Jeremy Shockey.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Martellus Bennett is a friggen ROAD GRADER. Better recognize.
            Wait... what? lol.

            Kleinsausage (LMAO at that), VD, Witten are all great blockers. I can't really add anything else that hasn't already been said.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              I miss Jason Dunn he was like the 6th man for the OL. :(

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Seriously. In our game against the Dolphins last year, he completely shut down Joey Porter. Supposedly, he's looking amazing in camp, so maybe this is the year that he FINALLY realizes his potential.
                What happened with him, he sort of just got lost out in San Fran, and he was drafted and people thought he had Pro Bowl written all over him, with his physicality and athleticism. That he shows great blocking is icing


                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

                Comment


                • #23
                  That's probably one of the most hardest questions to answer. What someone has to do, is get cut ups of every single play from every single TE blocking, and go over each play 1 by 1 and then make an evaluation over technique, effort, and assignment.

                  That's how I graded my TE corps after each game. Long process but you go over every single play and block and grade the player based on each of the 3 variables I listed above. That would be the most accurate way to evaluate this.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                    Wait... what? lol.

                    Kleinsausage (LMAO at that), VD, Witten are all great blockers. I can't really add anything else that hasn't already been said.
                    martellus bennett played at A&M. he is an animal blocker

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      What happened with him, he sort of just got lost out in San Fran, and he was drafted and people thought he had Pro Bowl written all over him, with his physicality and athleticism. That he shows great blocking is icing
                      poor QB play, and bad hands

                      Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                      martellus bennett played at A&M. he is an animal blocker
                      That joke sucks.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        poor QB play, and bad hands


                        That joke sucks.
                        Just because martellus is the T.O. (personality wise) of tight ends doesn't mean he isn't a good blocker. He is a very good blocker. Please know what your talking about before you write him off. He is probably in the upper echelon of blocking tight ends in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          Just because martellus is the T.O. (personality wise) of tight ends doesn't mean he isn't a good blocker. He is a very good blocker. Please know what your talking about before you write him off. He is probably in the upper echelon of blocking tight ends in the NFL.
                          No, your A&M joke sucks. That is what I am saying.

                          Don't talk trash about a school you know little about.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Well that's what pretty much every scouting report says. Obviously i meant before they installed the pro-style offense.

                            But anyway, Martellus is a surprisingly good blocker. Sorry for the confrontation.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Dustin Keller......

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                LJ Smith is basically a 7th, 8th, and 9th OL out there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information