No announcement yet.

McGahee Traded to Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ecstatic about this trade. He's definitely better than anything we would've gotten in the 2nd and is a proven commodity. The guy underachieved in Buff, but I'm confident that will be chalked up to him just not liking to play in a small market, cold weather fan base. Baltimore will allow him to be more in the lime light and play with guys from the U he looks up to like Reed and Ray Lewis who will hopefully motivate him. If nothing else he's got tons of talent.

Comment

If this is true, it's a great trade. McGahee would not get the money he wanted after this year in Buffalo. Getting a 2nd Rd pick plus a 5th or 6th is very good value. Maybe the Bills can package a 1st and 2nd to get AD?? INteresting.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

great trade for the ravens- i do not understand why the bills r trying to trade him. yes he isnt really happy there but do they think they r goin to go lynch 1st round or try irons or bush 2nd or something i dk

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          great trade for the ravens- i do not understand why the bills r trying to trade him. yes he isnt really happy there but do they think they r goin to go lynch 1st round or try irons or bush 2nd or something i dk
          I don't know. He only didn't know the playbook, said the team should be moved, dissed the fans, alienated his team mates, "forgot" it was 4th down a critical play, and ran without effort in most games. Pick one.

Comment

good move on the Bills behalf. Willis was a cancer within the Bills organization and he needed to leave. He wasnt happy and neither werre th Bills with him. Personally I like the way Marv is building this team. He is building it with class and character. That will win you much more games than attitude will. And it showed as the season went along. Buffalo isnt losing alot out of this deal, they lost about 900 yards and 4 td's i believe, so no biggy, that production can be replaced by a back up easily. I hope Buffalo gets another 2nd round pick, however its probably for a 3rd. either way this benefits the Bills more so than the Ravens! The Ravens just pick up another player to whom they can keep talking about to scare off opponents...now with the "self proclaimed" best RB in the league.

Comment

It's a good move, but their backup or now starter, is Shaud Williams....ugh. Corey Dillon is coming in tomorrow.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

Chris Brown, BuffaloBills.com Lead Journalist is hinting at a possible bidding war:

LEWIS SIGNS W/BROWNS: With Jamal Lewis signing what is reportedly a one-year deal with Cleveland the Ravens have the door wide open for another back. Hopefully this compels Baltimore to give up what's being requested for a certain back's services before they miss out.
                Interesting...

Comment

Excellent signing for the Ravens. Hopefully they can fix up their offensive line in the draft. I've wanted to see what McGahee can do behind a capable offensive line for some time now.

Comment

Good deal for the Ravens. He's still young. There offense is already improved.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA!

A 2nd rounder + for mcgahee! Ravens got ripped off...
                      Not really, but we got as best we could if this is true.

Comment

There was a rumor I heard on the San Diego station 1090 that if McGahee was traded the Bills would become very interested in Michael Turner. Take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
                          There was a rumor I heard on the San Diego station 1090 that if McGahee was traded the Bills would become very interested in Michael Turner. Take it for what it's worth.
                          bills would trade 12th pick and 3rd rounder for Turner? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                            bills would trade 12th pick and 3rd rounder for Turner? Hmm
                            I will never like the Bills every agin if they do that.

Comment

I Think That Even If We Give Up Our Second
                              It Is Still A Good Trade
                              Our Low Second is Basically a High Third
                              Now That Willis Is Here
                              Super Bowl Here We Come!!!
                              Last edited by Yung Flippa; 03-07-2007, 11:42 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

IMO McGahee will get crushed in our division. Cant block, catch and is a cancer.

That being said, hes a good player and congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information