Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drowe View Post
    question for blindsite:

why is your sig a blatent late hit on a defenseless QB?

is that really the best play you could find, or do you just hate aaron rodgers?
    Ewww seems like his signature struck a chord? I think this post completely dedicated to his signature makes it completely worth it, other than it being a sweet hit, regardless if it was late.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
      Ewww seems like his signature struck a chord? I think this post completely dedicated to his signature makes it completely worth it, other than it being a sweet hit, regardless if it was late.
      I was actually looking at the sig for a minute just wondering how someone can put that as a representation of themselves or their team then I saw drowe's post. It really isn't a sweet hit if it was late. That's like calling a sucker punch a good knockout. I'm sure there's a better play out there from that game. How about the Steve Smith catch that sealed it?

Comment

hmm

The deal should go down like this, although Williams' salary may upend any deals -

Oakland trades - Justin Fargas and a pick (3rd rd??? 4th rd????)
        Browns trade - Corey Williams, DT

Oakland gets a decent player at their weakest position and the Browns get a good hard-nosed backup for Lewis and a mid round pick....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

BlindSite's Sig definitely rules
          INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Everyone likes seeing someone getting decimated. I liked seeing rogers get decimated and I found this gif. No need to be sad face.

Comment

What that sig doesn't show is Rodgers popped right back up.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                What that sig doesn't show is Rodgers popped right back up.
                Or the yellow flag. And for the record Blindsite, it's Rodgers with a 'd' in there.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  Or the yellow flag. And for the record Blindsite, it's Rodgers with a 'd' in there.
                  For the record, on the same drive a few plays earlier Rodgers took a run and feigned going out of bounds, so the LBs backed off and he picked up a yard or two and a first down by the defense not wanting to give up a penalty.

Peppers hit wasn't that late, he leaves his feet before Rodgers is actually out of bounds, the impact is while he's out of bounds, but you can understand him going to finish the play after the last run Rodgers got a first down because of the Panthers' defender's wanting not wanting to give away penalties.

Yeah it was an illegal hit, but it's understandable why Pep hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                    The deal should go down like this, although Williams' salary may upend any deals -

Oakland gets a decent player at their weakest position and the Browns get a good hard-nosed backup for Lewis and a mid round pick....
                    Id give up Fargas and a 4th in a part beat. We allready picked up 2 picks from NE and Fargas needs to go. We add a starting DT to pair with Kelly and Warren as a back up. Isnt great, but a hell of alot better than we we got

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

and have 2 overpaid DTs?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        Everyone likes seeing someone getting decimated. I liked seeing rogers get decimated and I found this gif. No need to be sad face.
                        hey, i think it's a cool hit. just wish there was someway you could photoshop a #4 on the packer jersey.

Comment

Why the hell would the Browns want Fargas when we already have Harrison/Davis who are good enough back ups. I bet we trade him to the Jets for some more veteran back ups that wont do ****.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Blindsite doesn't care about Rodgers being on the receiving end of that hit...it's a brutal hit from his team's franchise player, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              Decimated? Is that a joke? No offense to Peppers, but for their size difference, that is a PU**Y hit.

Comment

Guys, Corey Williams actually did pretty well last year, and this year, he is looking great. By all accounts, he has been just a step below Shaun Rogers. He is not going anywhere.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                                <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                                <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                                <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information