Justin Harrell's Career Possibly Over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Harrell's Career Possibly Over

Defensive end Harrell fears back problems will end his career.

Justin Harrell fears his NFL career is over.

“Most definitely,” the Green Bay Packers’ injury-plagued defensive end said Monday. “Anytime you have back surgery, it’s always a red flag, and then having two in one year. It’s one of those things, man — you’re trying to fight through it and trying to fight through it, and ...
    http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...SFRONTCAROUSEL

1) His career never started

2) He doesn't deserve a paycheck, let alone his own thread...

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post

Jeez man. Insensitive much?

You never want to hear this about any player, no matter the situation. These guys put their bodies on the line, and it takes a toll, no matter your age. This is really unfortunate, when you think about it, he never really got a chance to play in the league due to injuries. I hope it turns out that he is able to continue playing.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

He was a 16th overall pick and this is an NFL Draft website. It seems like relevant news most people would want to know about it because I imagine nearly everybody here had an opinion on him when he was drafted.

Further, how was the fact that he was injury-plagued his fault? By all accounts he's done everything asked of him.

Why would he not deserve a paycheck?

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Jeez man. Insensitive much?

You never want to hear this about any player, no matter the situation. These guys put their bodies on the line, and it takes a toll, no matter your age. This is really unfortunate, when you think about it, he never really got a chance to play in the league due to injuries. I hope it turns out that he is able to continue playing.
          He got hurt lifting weights. I didn't mean to sound like I flipped out over the topic, just that he really hasn't done anything noteworthy if you ask me besides being a 1st round pick. My bad.

Comment

He got hurt lifting weights.
            So? If he hadnt been lifting the weights, you would of been bitching about how he was out of shape and undeserving of a paycheck because of that. No matter the situation, its unfortunate to see someone injured, especially someone with potential.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              So? If he hadnt been lifting the weights, you would of been bitching about how he was out of shape and undeserving of a paycheck because of that. No matter the situation, its unfortunate to see someone injured, especially someone with potential.
              Its a Packers fan in me thing I guess, we never should have drafted him and he's been a thorn in our side since we drafted him. Good guy but it never seemed like his heart was 100% in the game. I don't wish injury on any player, but I just wish either he'd A) become a contributor or B) move on from the Packers.

Comment

That sucks, always sad to see someone's career possibly ended by injuries. Especially someone so young.

Comment

Its a Packers fan in me thing I guess, we never should have drafted him and he's been a thorn in our side since we drafted him. Good guy but it never seemed like his heart was 100% in the game. I don't wish injury on any player, but I just wish either he'd A) become a contributor or B) move on from the Packers.
                  Lets see how good of an athlete you are with a herniated disk and two lower back surgeries. I just did jury duty on a lawsuit where a guy has now become disabled because of chronic back issues. and yeah, it usually happens in a freak accident like Harrell had lifting weights, and its rarely ever back to normal. This is nothing to mess around with and it can make the biggest men look weak.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                    Lets see how good of an athlete you are with a herniated disk and two lower back surgeries. I just did jury duty on a lawsuit where a guy has now become disabled because of chronic back issues. and yeah, it usually happens in a freak accident like Harrell had lifting weights, and its rarely ever back to normal. This is nothing to mess around with and it can make the biggest men look weak.
                    Am I calling him a pansy? No.

Comment

So this is just his opinion? And it's important because.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That is downright rude...

AND ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

EVERYONE questioned that pick when they made it... The guy was never on the field in college either.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Am I calling him a pansy? No.
                            Basically.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              So this is just his opinion? And it's important because.....
                              Ha, you haven't been following his career then, have you?

The sad thing is, the guy's a beast, and he hasn't really gotten the oppurtunity to show it.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information