No announcement yet.

Edge to the Seahawks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood duckett, he was a good compliment to Dunn and made some noise in Atlanta then he went into obscurity and sucktitude.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I still like Julius Jones to get 20 carries a game.
      Especially with Greg Knapp. You know he's going to want to run the ball a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        I never understood duckett, he was a good compliment to Dunn and made some noise in Atlanta then he went into obscurity and sucktitude.
        no more Dan Reeves, that's probably why.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Good signing. He showed in the playoffs that he can still play given a light work load.

Comment

I would love to see Julius Jones with close to 20 carries per game. He's still got a lot of talent, he's not the type you can use in a platoon or time share. He's always needed more carries to feel out the defense, getting better as the game goes along. I still think he can have a career similar to his brother's. Thomas broke out in his 6th year and given the chance, I think Julius could do the same.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-25-2009, 01:08 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

I don't think highly of Julius Jones at all, because he has the vision of a tree stump imo. Doesn't have much shake and doesn't catch the ball well either.
              Last edited by Geo; 08-25-2009, 01:26 AM.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Julius Jones' vision always gets knocked but, that is normally by disgruntled Cowboy fans...who didnt want to accept that our run blocking was abysmal and Marion was just better suited to play behind it. It's really not as bad as people have made it out to be, not at all. And he can make things happen in the open field. He doesnt have amazing wiggle but he can make some very sharp cuts and does. I'm sure there are youtube videos that can show you such. I personally think he's become underrated and he's still a much better option than Edge. In a one cut system, he should be in for a breakout season, as long as they give him that opportunity.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Good solid pickup, never really heard of Edge being a negative in the training rooms, he really showed some class last year in a difficult situation and handled his wanting out and contract situation as well as he really could.

Wish him well, should be a solid fit in their offense I would think, good hands and read as a back and a very solid blocker.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    You cant be too successful if you tip through every hole. Very soft player.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                      You cant be too successful if you tip through every hole. Very soft player.
                      Yup. He's got Ron Dayne syndrome.

Comment

Its kinda funny that some of the bigger backs though the years would not a hit a hole with force then there have been 5'9 200 pound guys that just have no fear.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information