Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Hill named 49ers starting QB for week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
    Imagine a world where ESPN didn't get a boner for Alex Smith graduating a year early in the weeks up to the draft, and stop liking Aaron Rodgers because of the whole Tedford quarterback thing...what if?
    Alex Smith would be a Pro Bowl caliber QB and Aaron Rodgers would be a bust

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      who cares.
      Yet you posted in the thread. Guess you care.

      "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
        Alex Smith would be a Pro Bowl caliber QB and Aaron Rodgers would be a bust
        Looking at your sig, Alex Smith chose the wrong position to play. He should try to contribute on special teams or something. That's a hell of a hit.

        Comment


        • #19
          OMG, Im stunned.

          They both looked equally bad in the Raider game, but Smith had two great plays. Maybe they should put smith on special teams.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
            Imagine a world where ESPN didn't get a boner for Alex Smith graduating a year early in the weeks up to the draft, and stop liking Aaron Rodgers because of the whole Tedford quarterback thing...what if?
            I think its just more proof that teams need to get talent in place before either drafting or starting their potential franchise QB. I remember after Aaron Rodgers 1st year there was talk of sending him to NFL Europe. Instead he got to sit, learn the offense, develop, and when his time came he had the weapons in place to succeed.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
              I think its just more proof that teams need to get talent in place before either drafting or starting their potential franchise QB. I remember after Aaron Rodgers 1st year there was talk of sending him to NFL Europe. Instead he got to sit, learn the offense, develop, and when his time came he had the weapons in place to succeed.
              You are right Peyton Manning sucks. I feel like if you are going to succeed in the NFL you will if you are given time.

              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                You are right Peyton Manning sucks. I feel like if you are going to succeed in the NFL you will if you are given time.
                And who did they draft before Manning?

                Marshall Faulk
                Marvin Harrison
                Tarik Glenn

                And who did they draft after Manning?

                Edgerrin James
                Reggie Wayne
                Dallas Clark

                The Colts had a good offensive line established as well as an emerging WR and they've always had a solid TE. Not too mention the defense was above average at the time. Thanks for proving my point.

                Comment


                • #23
                  And how is that Nate Davis guy doing?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Job View Post
                    And how is that Nate Davis guy doing?
                    he's a rookie, so obviously making rookie mistakes, but he's not going to be asked to contribute for at least a season or two. outside of that, cannon arm and no troubles with the offense despite people's concern about his dyslexia, which is totally a bogus concern.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      he's a rookie, so obviously making rookie mistakes, but he's not going to be asked to contribute for at least a season or two.
                      The niner fans at my fantasy draft this weekend were saying he looks better than hill and smith.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by locseti View Post
                        The niner fans at my fantasy draft this weekend were saying he looks better than hill and smith.
                        That's not true. He's barely even played in practice, and when he has it's been against scrubs.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'm pretty sure they were talking about the other night against Oakland.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by locseti View Post
                            I'm pretty sure they were talking about the other night against Oakland.
                            oh, so the Oakland scrubs, even better! ;)

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              pshhh no scrubs here. We just signed Napoleon Harris. who, along with a first round pick was once traded for Randy Moss. That's how good our scrubs are. nate davis is ready to start.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Can we hurry up and draft Jevan Snead please.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information