Biggest Rivlary in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Rivlary in the NFL?

What 2 teams share the biggest rivlary in the NFL? There are some big ones like Ravens VS. Steelers, Colts VS. Pats, Cowboys VS. Eagles.

I would say Ravens. VS. Steelers but I am biased, so what two teams do you think have the biggest rivlary in the NFL?

NFC East games probably.

Colts-Pats will always be epic though because its a showdown of 2 of the best QBs...ever (2006 AFCCG epic game). I thought the Broncos and Chargers were going to start a great rivalry between Cutler and Rivers, but we all know what happened there (maybe cutler-rodgers? throw in some stafford?).
    Last edited by d34ng3l021; 08-25-2009, 11:51 PM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      What 2 teams share the biggest rivlary in the NFL? There are some big ones like Ravens VS. Steelers, Colts VS. Pats, Cowboys VS. Eagles.

I would say Ravens. VS. Steelers but I am biased, so what two teams do you think have the biggest rivlary in the NFL?
      The only non-biased answer would have to come from a fan of neither of those teams, because the hatred you feel for you rival is so great that it will make your rivalry seem the biggest...
      Last edited by trkaline; 08-26-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Giants-Eagles is huge.

Comment

Rams-49ers.......

Crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Rams-49ers
            it's at least one of the oldest...

I'd say Eagles-Cowboys.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Broncos v Raiders, that is the only possible answer. Any of your rival games have angry snowball throwing with the rival team? No? Didn't think so.

I think the NFC east probably has the best ones, I really enjoy Eagles v Cowboys and Giants v Cowboys. Packers v Bears/Vikings is pretty good too.
              Last edited by the decider13; 08-26-2009, 12:02 AM.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

The first game of the season: Bears vs. Packers...

Comment

This season at least, it's gotta be Vikings vs. Packers, with Favre going back to Lambeau for the first time and everything

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by traced View Post
                    The first game of the season: Bears vs. Packers...
                    I think for the next one to two seasons Packers-Vikes is going to be the bigger rivalry in that division.

Comment

I dont care what anyone has to say, its the Packers vs. Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        I dont care what anyone has to say, its the Packers vs. Bears.
                        And I think Ravens-Steelers.

Comment

Eagles Cowboys.
                          49ers Cowboys is another great one.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I think the biggest right now is the Ravens vs Steelers. Every game is nasty and full of hatred. There might be some rivals that have been around longer but I don't think any of them have the intesity as our rivalry.
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Ravens vs. Steelers as of recently. Two teams that build around an impressive defense and a stout running game

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information