No announcement yet.

Would Denver hire Josh McDaniels today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said before, I think Cutler has to share the blame too. I mean when you ask to be traded after your OC was let go (even before the Cassell thing emerged), and then when you finally do get traded because you didn't return the owner's phone calls, you don't complain about not wanting to be traded in the first place. Which is what he did after getting traded.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-get-traded%27

"I didn't want to get traded. This wasn't me."
    "I really didn't want this. I love Denver. I really like my teammates. I didn't want it to get this far."

I think Jay is suffering from Jerkyll and Hyde personality disorder or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
      This year the Broncos will have a solid season, and at the end of next season you will all wish your organisation could lure McDaniels away to coach them.

and I agree with earlier poster, why start yet another Broncos/McDaniels bashing thread before the season has already started? How about you wait until the Broncos are 3-0 after beating Cinci, Cleveland and Oakland before starting the next McDaniels is an idiot thread?
      If those games were in the middle of the season, I think it's 3 wins. But since it's at the beginning, we might lose all three. I'd love for Denver to prove me wrong, but I don't see anything that tells me we sniff 8-8 this year. Of course teams always sneak up on you, but I don't think Denver will be that team this year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Playing Denver is going to be so awesome. Nnamdi has to shut down Royal and we don't have to worry about a 2nd wide receiver!!! Plus we can probably run blitz like hell since they won't be doing much effective throwing with Orton

Comment

i can only assume you thought that had something to do with anything else in this thread.

HINT: it doesn't.
          I didn't think it was wise to start yet another Denver thread.

Comment

that's where you were completely wrong. the nfl board should be full of denver threads.
            Well everything strives to return to its natural state. I'm sure some more will pop up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
              http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/03/...-to-be-traded/
              According to SIís Peter King, Jay Cutler had asked the Broncos to trade him after the team lost offensive coordinator Jim Bates to USC after the season.
              I'm not debunking this but keep in mind that Peter King is reporting this...Bowlen also reportedly promised Jay that Bates would be retained in a meeting they had at the end of the season.

I think the divorce was good for both sides.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i'd like to buy a vowel? i don't have any money? i'll take marshall instead!
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                  Playing Denver is going to be so awesome. Nnamdi has to shut down Royal and we don't have to worry about a 2nd wide receiver!!! Plus we can probably run blitz like hell since they won't be doing much effective throwing with Orton
                  And then jamarcus russell waddles onto the field and we all die of laughing at the worst starting qb in the nfl right now with easily the worst starting wide receivers in nfl history.

stokely and gaffney look like superstars compared to any and all raiders receivers.

raiders/broncos will be a battle this season of the raiders running it 60 times a game versus the broncos non-stop bubble screen-a-thon. Could possibly be the most uninteresting game of the season for non-broncos or raiders fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                    To be fair, Spag did his own house cleaning in St. Louis as well. I just think that Cutler would have wanted out either way and used the trade talks as excuse to either get a new contract or leave Denver since both Shanahan and Bates were gone.
                    Yeah he did some house cleaning, but there's a difference between house cleaning and blowing your house up by trading your best player and a very possible top 5 pick for ******* Alphonso Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                      stokely and gaffney look like superstars compared to any and all raiders receivers.
                      Schilens, Murphy, DHB, JLH????

Try again.

Comment

Brandon Marshall and Royal look like all-stars compared to any Raiders receiver... but that's because Marshall is an actual all-star and Royal has a very good chance of being one soon.

Oh wait, no he doesn't, Kyle Orton is throwing him the ball and unless Cutler and Urlacher AND Briggs AND at least 5 other players on the Bears defense are on IR within the first three weeks, we don't have a chance at Bradford, or McCoy, or whichever QB is at the top of the prospect rankings. I swear if Alphonso Smith isn't the next Deion Sanders I'm gonna flip.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          Brandon Marshall and Royal look like all-stars compared to any Raiders receiver... but that's because Marshall is an actual all-star and Royal has a very good chance of being one soon.

Oh wait, no he doesn't, Kyle Orton is throwing him the ball and unless Cutler and Urlacher AND Briggs AND at least 5 other players on the Bears defense are on IR within the first three weeks, we don't have a chance at Bradford, or McCoy, or whichever QB is at the top of the prospect rankings. I swear if Alphonso Smith isn't the next Deion Sanders I'm gonna flip.
                          Might as well flip and get it over with.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

After McDaniels bitched out and didn't chew brandon marshall out in front of the whole team for that crap he pulled in practice I would certainly hesitate to hire McDaniels today, and I thought that McDaniels + Cutlerzzz = NFL points record.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                              Might as well flip and get it over with.

****!!!! ****!!!!! I CANT ******* BELIEVE THE ******* TRAINWRECK WE ARE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

GEHRWTBHKBLNSaengklrnbpGJRPTHOJNFLB SDVW;LJHPQQORGVOWFHTWHAEVRBG

Comment

Y'know how most people dislike when their favorite franchises take the common, unexciting route and go with the same-old, same-old? Hiring unimpressive coaches who have 'experience' despite not actually being employed or having been fired prior? Creating vanilla offenses and defenses, going with the 'sure things' that about 99% of everyone watching knows is going to happen in advance? Punting on fourth down? (Not to plagirize TMQ)

This would be the opposite stance.

Aggravating, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information