No announcement yet.

Preseason performers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boy jaymar johnson is having himself one hell of an offseason. visanthe shaincoe looks primed for a pro bowl. he had a great end of last season and looks to be carrying that momentum into this season

as for the rookies asher allen has been impressive so far fighting for a nickel spot. Jasper brinkley has opened some eyes as well with his physical play.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
      Ray Rice - mini Brian Westbrook maybe?
      I was thinking baby MoJo Drew when I saw the Ravens/Jets game the other day.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Ray Rice= mini god.

oh and AJ Trapasso seems to be the MVP of the pre season thus far.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers completed 14-of-19 passes for 258 yards and three touchdowns and added 39 yards on the ground against the Cardinals Friday night.
          This offense is firing on all cylinders. The Packers are the preseason Lombardi Award winners, and Aaron Rodgers is the easy pick for preseason MVP. Rodgers is up to 27-of-38 for 458 yards and six touchdowns, he's yet to be sacked, and nine of his 12 drives have resulted in touchdowns.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

As a general unit im a lot happier with the Patriots pass defense. It's still not as good as would be preferred but Wilhite had a 99yd INT for TD and there has been 10 sacks in 3 games. This from a team that had only 31 last year so that's an improvement

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
              Javon Ringer is making everyone forget (for those who haven't) about Chris Henry.
              The Redskins will regret for a LONNNGG time not selecting Ringer over a special team LB from Nebraska.

For the Skins, QB Chase Daniel is on the verge of bumping Colt Brennan to the practice squad. Daniel is a smart, accurate, mobile(!!) QB who is battling hard to be the 3rd QB on the final roster. SO far he's thrown 2 TDs in pre.

Nevada rookie WR Marko Mitchell looks better already than studs Devin Thomas,( a physical clone of Andre Johnson) and former OU WR Malcolm Kelly.
              Mitchell has scored two TDs and says he patterned his game after T.O.
              He's 6'4, runs a 4.4, and so far looks like the WR steal of the draft.

DE/OLB Orakpo looks like the Skins designated pass rusher this year. In TC, he's frequently blown by pro bowler Chris Samuels, who lost roughly 25 pounds in the offseason to improve his quickness. Rak has a lineman's strength, ( in the pre game against the Steelers, he lifted one of their OTs off the ground!!) and the speed of an elite OLB.

Outside of Green Bay's BJ Raji, many think he's one of the leading candidates for DROTY.

Comment

Who are some players you think can play in the NFL but will likely be cut by your team do to lack of roster space?

Chiefs - RB Dantrell Savage

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                  Outside of Green Bay's BJ Raji, many think he's one of the leading candidates for DROTY.
                  I really doubt a 3-4 situational lineman ( Raji) is favored for DROTY.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

For the Skins, QB Chase Daniel is on the verge of bumping Colt Brennan to the practice squad.
                    Brennan won't make it through waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      Who are some players you think can play in the NFL but will likely be cut by your team do to lack of roster space?

Keon Lattimore!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Titans - Punter AJ Trapasso

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          I really doubt a 3-4 situational lineman ( Raji) is favored for DROTY.
                          From what I've heard, Raji will get significant playing time and will be a starter before the midway point of the season.

Comment

From what I've heard, Raji will get significant playing time and will be a starter before the midway point of the season.
                            Raji will be a starter from day 1. But the Packers like to rotate their lineman to keep them fresh plus Raji will shift in to DT when we're in nickel packages. OROY and DROY are all about stats and Raji isn't going to complile many sacks.

The last 6 DROY winners have been LBs and the last Dlineman to win was Julius Peppers. And before Peppers it was Jevon Kearse. The Last DT to win was back in 1994 and that was Tim Bowens.

Comment

I've been impressed with Corey Mays on the Chiefs. He's not a rookie, but dude flies around the ball. Our defense has looked pretty damn good, which is an improvement from absolutely awful the last two years.

As far as Chiefs rookies, Tyson Jackson has been good so far, but he's got a lot of work to do. Succop pretty much figures to be our starting kicker unless something drastic happens too.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I would say ILB Corey Mays for the Chiefs we picked him up only to play SP teams but has worked his way in to the starting line up by having a heck of a camp and flashing in games.
                                I wondered what happened to him. He was pretty decent as a backup for the Bengals, I actually wished we would've kept him around.

For the Bengals Chad Johnson and Chris Henry are looking as good as they've ever looked. Keith Rivers is also playing extremely well as is our entire defensive line.

Maualuga led the team in tackles last game and Michael Johnson has been impressive rushing the passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information