Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
    Wow, he will be out of the leauge in 2 years max, TO and Chad never pulled that ****.
    No he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      he needs his attitude adjusted.
      If by that, you mean he (Brandon Marshall) needs his attitude adjusted (the John Cena finisher), yes, he does. :D

Comment

What's wrong with this guy? He's got all the talent in the world, and he's blowing it. I understand that he wants a better contract, and I get that he wants more money. Nothing wrong with that, but does he have to pull crap like that at practice? That's very disrespectful to his teammates. There are guys fighting for a roster spot that are working their ass off, and here we have a guy acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. This guy needs to get it together.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

thats actually amazing. so funny.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
            Most people think Cutler is a little whining baby, which he is, but he didn't act this bad.
            The reason he didnt act this bad was because there wasnt TC at the time when Cutler was ********. I bet if Cutler was demanding a trade at this point, the same stunts would be pulled.

BTW, the only reason Marshall is showing up to TC is because he doesn't want to be fined, he doesnt have a choice. He isnt making much, if he would be fined, so it's awkward for him.

Comment

Wha exactly did he do? I can't get flash on my phone and haven't had a chance to watch ESPN since Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                Wha exactly did he do? I can't get flash on my phone and haven't had a chance to watch ESPN since Wednesday.
                The clips they had on TV showed him dogging it, intentionally knocking down a pass instead of catching it, kicking the ball away instead of handing it to the ball boy... in general, just being an asshole. Of course, the Broncos had their own film of the practice which I'm sure showed them plenty more of BM's antics.

According to McD's news conference, Marshall was warned prior to that practice that he needed to stop goofing around and start working. This was his response. What a class act.

Comment

I love his attitude. I'm surprised none of the lineman have readjusted his attitude yet.

Comment

Doesn't Marshall have a history of domestic abuse against women as well? I thought I remember seeing some story about multiple women trying to bring charges against him. He just seems like a real problem. I can't imagine any team giving up anything resembling a good draft pick for him.

What a clown.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

You guys need to step back and look at things the way he does; he lost his starting qb, because the coach wanted to show he has all the power from day 1, and is the top asset, maybe behind Clady, on that offense is isn't even being paid like one. Sure he has had problems in the past, but those things are irrelevant to this.

I havent looked at the numbers, but I'm pretty sure he isn't even in the top 5 of contracts on that offense. A rookie runningback is making more then him...

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        Wow, he will be out of the leauge in 2 years max, TO and Chad never pulled that ****.
                        really doubt that.

RIP ST

Comment

Man I love all the hate on him. Bring him to Baltimore ANY DAY!!!! I hope he gets traded so he can prove to everyone that he is just acting like this to get out. Yea he had some off the field problems but maybe if he goes to an organization that isn't falling apart he can change. I don't see him bringing any of this to the Ravens. I was just watching the Scott and Anita show and they were saying that Marshall said he wanted to come to Baltimore. A good contract and the right team and none of these problems happen. Marshall could definitely handle this better but he is doing what he has to do get out. Hopefully he is traded to the Ravens with in the next 2 weeks. People are so quick to judge people but if you are unhappy you are unhappy. If you don't want to be with your wife anymore then you get a divorce. The Broncos just need to cut their losses and get what they can before he isn''t worth ****. Eventually his value is going to go so low that when he does go somewhere it is going to be a steal because he is so talented. I don't know how much truth to what they said on the Scott and Anita show but if the Ravens are the team he wants to go to I say pull the trigger. We went to the AFC championship game with the receivers we have now and lost because we couldn't get open. IMO Marshall makes us huge contenders for the Superbowl.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I love the whole our team can turn X player around or our team can keep X player under control that stuff never gets old its like fans always think their team has a magic wand.

Its always like ya he did this and ya he did that but if he is on our team he will stop I just know it he just needs a fresh start...

Comment

You do take the risk of him messing up again if you trade for him but I like I said IMO the reward will out weigh the risk
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                                and you/he need to step back and look at it the way everyone else on earth does. he's an immature prima donna who can't go a single offseason without having major issues. or he could look at, say, anquan boldin, who's actually going to go EARN the contract he wants with another team.

i didn't realize that all of his offseason issues were because he wanted out of denver as soon as he was drafted. dude must have been planning this for a while. or else your oversimplifying everything/trying to explain away the unexplainable because you want the guy in baltimore. i can't imagine which is true.

bowlen should let xanders and mcdaniels know that marshall is not to be traded and that he's further no longer allowed in dove valley. let him spend this year and next year not playing. if he's willing to be this immature, i'd certainly be willing to go bigger.
                                Is this the same Boldin that seems to want a new contract every other year? (Im not downplaying him; he is a beast for what he did this year.)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information