Nflc.om new Game Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nflc.om new Game Center

What do you guys think of the new NFL Game Center?

For exemple : http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200908...jaguars@eagles

I haven't used it during a game yet, but i think it's pretty nice. There is even a side view that lets you see in 3D what plays are passes and what play are runs. It also shows yards after the catch on pass play. The only thing i can't find is the visual drive chart by quarter that they had before. I guess they forgot about that one...
    Last edited by pete_norm; 08-28-2009, 09:52 AM.

I don't hate it but I liked the last one a lot better.

Comment

Downgrade.

Comment

My first impression of it is that it's awful. It just seems so cluttered and hard to follow. Maybe it will grow on me, but I like the old one better at this point.

Comment

I don't often use this for gamedays so I can't really say if I like it or not but at a glance, it looks like too much navigation is needed to get to simple things that could be scattered about the page.

Comment

I loved the old one, it was always there for me whenever the Ravens games weren't on, :) but I think this new one will grow on me as well.

Comment

I think the new one blows goat.

If I have to use one, I use the one at cbssports.com. Its a lot like the old nfl.com score center.
              Last edited by General Zod; 08-28-2009, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I understand it's definitely a lot more fancy design, but I use them a lot during the NFL season in particular to follow the Packers since I can't watch all the games. I didn't like it as much either...the older design was much easier to read and follow during the game.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Basically, I think everyone is right on here. This is a downgrade to me.

Comment

I hate it.
                    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Far better, much more detailed, faster to update and can be customised.

Comment

I don't like it. I don't know why they bothered changing something that was already functioning well. This new one is a pain and some of the browsers I use struggle to keep up.

Comment

its not working well on firefox.
                          i liked the old one

Comment

Looks a little confusing. I'm sure it will grow on me and I'll be raving about it sooner or later, but the one before was really simple and easy to follow.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

its awful if you ask me. terrible navigation. and whats worse is espn.com and nfl.com mobile. you cant get any box score stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information