Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you say are the top freaks of nature in the nfl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Davis was the first guy i thought of when i saw the name of the thread.

Unfortunately nobody ever taught him how to play football.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsorace View Post
      Vernon Davis was the first guy i thought of when i saw the name of the thread.

Unfortunately nobody ever taught him how to play football.
      Hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Adrian Wilson, Terrell Suggs, and James Harrison aren't freaks of nature. Just homer picks.

That Larry Allen clip just goes to show how much of a monster he was. That fast, and he was the strongest player in the NFL for about a decade.

It's a short video, but this rep was on the way up when the clip starts running. 700lbs. And this was about 7 or 8 years ago too, well enough past the prime of his career.

Adrian Wilson isn't a freak?

Riiiiiiiight.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• That jump is impressive, but it's not 66 inches. It's a 66 inch jump if he got his feet 66 inches off the ground without bending his body to bring his feet over the bar. That's why they use where a player's hands touch to measure official vertical. You can't bend your hands to make them reach higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
            That jump is impressive, but it's not 66 inches. It's a 66 inch jump if he got his feet 66 inches off the ground without bending his body to bring his feet over the bar. That's why they use where a player's hands touch to measure official vertical. You can't bend your hands to make them reach higher.

I don't think anyone is claiming that he has a 66 inch vertical, I don't even think that's humanly possible. It's still pretty freakish.

Comment

• It's over. You all just got Moss'd.

Comment

• True...I can't believe that it took 5 pages to get to moss. I totally overlooked him. Complete freak of nature.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• The amazing thing about Moss is that as good of a career as he's had, he's an underachiever. How many future HoFers are underachievers. If he had always been motivated throughout his career he would be challenging some of Rice's numbers.

Comment

• "Then the hand went up, I heard about the hand before..."

LOL
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

That jump is impressive, but it's not 66 inches. It's a 66 inch jump if he got his feet 66 inches off the ground without bending his body to bring his feet over the bar. That's why they use where a player's hands touch to measure official vertical. You can't bend your hands to make them reach higher.
                      Yeah, that jump was part vertical and part high jump, but there's an implication that whoever filmed the clip wants people to think Adrain Wilson has a 66 inch vert.

Still a great athlete at the safety position.

Comment

• Kerry Rhodes put up a 42 inch vertical at 6'3 209...he also had a broad jump over 10' and a 3 cone of 6.94.

He and Adrian Wilson never get mentioned but they're two of the freakiest athletes in the league.

Comment

• cam wake. how could i forget him. 45 in vert at the 2005 combine. built like a tank. we'll see how he does this year.

Comment

The amazing thing about Moss is that as good of a career as he's had, he's an underachiever. How many future HoFers are underachievers. If he had always been motivated throughout his career he would be challenging some of Rice's numbers.
                            how many future HoFers get traded to the Raiders.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                              Yeah, that jump was part vertical and part high jump, but there's an implication that whoever filmed the clip wants people to think Adrain Wilson has a 66 inch vert.

Still a great athlete at the safety position.
                              where is the so called implication, the name of the clip is 66 inch jump, not vertical

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Adrian Wilson isn't a freak?

Riiiiiiiight.
                                I guarantee you there is a handful of guys in the NFL that could do that also.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information