Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry English Charged $14K to pay for team's meal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Larry English Charged $14K to pay for team's meal

    This is no joke.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,188313

  • #2
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

    Lucky he has that generous first round money.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • #3
      at least the money wasnt dropped at the strip club?

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #4
        sorry but, rasberry sorbet????? which chicken **** ordered that.

        Comment


        • #5
          hahah English already proved he has more character than Leaf

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
            sorry but, rasberry sorbet????? which chicken **** ordered that.
            Probably Rivers.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
              sorry but, rasberry sorbet????? which chicken **** ordered that.
              What would you consider a more "Manly" choice?
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • #8
                Thats hilarious. Damn good tradition.

                Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  What would you consider a more "Manly" choice?
                  steak with ice cream, cream, custard and set on fire

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                    steak with ice cream, cream, custard and set on fire
                    Yea that sounds as manly as this guy looks
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                    John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                      sorry but, rasberry sorbet????? which chicken **** ordered that.
                      Nate Kaeding?

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That is awesome, must have been a hell of a lot of food to spend that much at Fridays.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hahaha, thats ******* mint. ******* NFL rich bastards. It was probably a lineman who got the sorbet though, came to camp over weight and decided to change up his diet from pure fatty ice cream to sorbet. Also, Ryan Leaf is a ******* douchebag lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                            Hahaha, thats ******* mint. ******* NFL rich bastards. It was probably a lineman who got the sorbet though, came to camp over weight and decided to change up his diet from pure fatty ice cream to sorbet. Also, Ryan Leaf is a ******* douchebag lol.
                            if it was louis vasquez then i retract my statement for he is a chief

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              have to admit buy the title I thought he'd been arrested

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information