No announcement yet.

Biggest Embarrassments of Wk. 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until tonight when T.O. realizes he is a Bill. Not that I don't love the Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
      Jason Campbell running past the LOS and throwing and int instead of just running for the first down
      yyyeaaaaaahhhhh... about that.... the interception just adds to it
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
        How bout a little more optimism
        They're raider fans. They're fresh out of optimism.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
          yyyeaaaaaahhhhh... about that.... the interception just adds to it
          it does and honorable mention to jason campbells audible to a run off tackle on 3rd and 8 with 9 men in the box
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
            Cincy imo. that was horrible.
            I disagree. It's not that embarrassing to have a ball bounce in a different direction. We kept their offense down all game (both their field goals were 45+ yards, so it's not like they were driving down the field on us). And offensively we had a little rust, but Palmer did everything perfectly on his last drive going 6 for 6.

Playing extremely well on defense for 4 quarters (including that last play when Orton threw a pass into triple coverage) & then playing strong offensively at the end of the game is not that embarrassing to me, but I'll probably just be called a homer anyways.

Comment

How about the Rams blocking a FG and running it back for a TD towards the end of the 1st half? Only it was determined through a booth review they had 12 players on the field and not the typical 12 player penalty either where a player didn't make it off the field. They had 11 along the line and 1 in the secondary. The TD would have tied the game at 7 going into the half but instead it gave Seattle a first down and they scored a TD with 10 seconds left in the half to take a 14-0 lead into the half.

But hey, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanhawk View Post
                How about the Rams blocking a FG and running it back for a TD towards the end of the 1st half? Only it was determined through a booth review they had 12 players on the field and not the typical 12 player penalty either where a player didn't make it off the field. They had 11 along the line and 1 in the secondary. The TD would have tied the game at 7 going into the half but instead it gave Seattle a first down and they scored a TD with 10 seconds left in the half to take a 14-0 lead into the half.

But hey, I'm not complaining.
                Lol that sucks. For STL I mean, obviously it worked out well for your team. I wonder who screwed up.

Comment

The penalties that stalled the Rams offense when it was actually driving (And there were about 7 of them that put us into 2nd and long, and 3rd and long). I am willing to bet that our average 2nd and ...., also 3rd and... was atleast 11 yards (2nd and 11, 3rd and 11+)
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Kyle Orton.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Jason Campbell, Jim Zorn, DeAngelo Hall & Jake Long.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                        The penalties that stalled the Rams offense when it was actually driving (And there were about 7 of them that put us into 2nd and long, and 3rd and long). I am willing to bet that our average 2nd and ...., also 3rd and... was atleast 11 yards (2nd and 11, 3rd and 11+)
                        Yeah, that killed you guys. Don't forget about Richie Incognito (probably the most ironic name in the history of the NFL).

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                          Winner.

What's the O-lineman's name that got owned? That's grown man ish right there.
                          Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 09-14-2009, 03:40 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                            I disagree. It's not that embarrassing to have a ball bounce in a different direction. We kept their offense down all game (both their field goals were 45+ yards, so it's not like they were driving down the field on us). And offensively we had a little rust, but Palmer did everything perfectly on his last drive going 6 for 6.

Playing extremely well on defense for 4 quarters (including that last play when Orton threw a pass into triple coverage) & then playing strong offensively at the end of the game is not that embarrassing to me, but I'll probably just be called a homer anyways.
                            I agree, and there is hardly anything embarrassing about losing the way the Bengals did.

There are some teams, however, who looked like D2 schools yesterday. The Bengals weren't one of them though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

That linemen got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanhawk View Post
                                Yeah, that killed you guys. Don't forget about Richie Incognito (probably the most ironic name in the history of the NFL).
                                Trust me, I know. I'm not saying you guys didn't play good. Because Carlson played great, and Hasselback bounced back very well from those early interceptions.

But I believe the game would have been closer if those flags didn't keep stalling us, and putting us into long downs.
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information