• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, AQ just is a rational person with a brain

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      nope, AQ just is a rational person with a brain
      That's fair although I think excessive anger is a little much, no offense. The guy has tens of millions of dollars, this entire incident has resulted in him...telling someone to place a phone call to a cleaning crew.

Comment

Too big a ***** to confront someone directly so you take out your completely unreasonable frustration on their property? Douche.

Vandalism is the tool of punk ass little bitches, may they all burn in hell.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          And the Sabres aren't playing yet. What is there to do?
          Dave & Busters?
          Applebees?

Dave & Busters and Applebees?

They have ambiance and decor.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            That's fair although I think excessive anger is a little much, no offense. The guy has tens of millions of dollars, this entire incident has resulted in him...telling someone to place a phone call to a cleaning crew.
            The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore. The reaction that 'it's a fair thing to do' and 'it's okay what these people did' and 'c'mon it was just a joke', is as morally reprehensible as the act itself. Because the people who think it's okay to do that kind of ****, are likely to do that kind of ****.

******* hooligans.

i don't care if mckelvin has more money than bill gates, it doesn't make it right. quit ******* rationalizing on their behalf.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore.
              People dont like to be confrontational. Our species has become a bunch of wussies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I think this goes to far but you have to admire the passion...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

The problem is, no one tells anyone they're wrong anymore. The reaction that 'it's a fair thing to do' and 'it's okay what these people did' and 'c'mon it was just a joke', is as morally reprehensible as the act itself. Because the people who think it's okay to do that kind of ****, are likely to do that kind of ****.

******* hooligans.

i don't care if mckelvin has more money than bill gates, it doesn't make it right. quit ******* rationalizing on their behalf.
                  I love this entire post, but this is my favorite. Our society has become so weak, as a whole, that the few who are ruining it are able to get away with much of what they do, and it affects those around them.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

OH NOES. Casual Fans don't understand!

**** you punks who think it was 'a good idea' and 'deserved'. You are childish immature slobs who deserve nothing than the **** you get in your life.
                    I'm not sure whether or not that second part was directed at me or not since you quoted me. But just making sure that you, and only you, understand that my intention was certainly not to defend the pussies who did this.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

******* hooligans.

I couldn't agree with this more
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        I'm not sure whether or not that second part was directed at me or not since you quoted me. But just making sure that you, and only you, understand that my intention was certainly not to defend the pussies who did this.
                        just the first part. :)

casual fans don't understand the risk/reward of the situation that McKelvin did.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                          Dave & Busters?
                          Applebees?

Dave & Busters and Applebees?

They have ambiance and decor.
                          They have FLAIR!

Comment

Maybe this will teach him to hold onto the ball. The NFL is not a league for nice, friendly emotions and sentiments. Win or you'll get hell.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is hilarious, if Bills fans are so mad, cut him, we'll gladly take him off your hands :D
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

I can't believe people are actually applauding this.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information