Early Picks for Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Picks for Rookie of the Year

Who is everyone's early picks for rookie of the year on offense and defense?
    I haven't seen enough to notice every team's rookies. But from what I have seen, Rey Maualuga is gonna be a big contender IMO. The guy can play.
    Yeah very homer pick but its what I have seen recently.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Michael Crabtree.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
      Michael Crabtree.
      Dude, beyond the obvious ;)

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

matt staffo.....oh wait....never mind...

Comment

Dirty Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            Dirty Sanchez
            He will be the front runner on Offense easily.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Sanchez and Rey, Fight on!
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

i haven't seen him play but brian cushing is tearin up the stat sheet.

Comment

Its going to be Sanchez on offense because he is a QB for a team that is doing very well but he is not doing what Matt Ryan done last year. I would give offensive at the minute to Percy Harvin.

I think defensive is between Maualuga and Laurinaitis. Maualuga is making more impact plays but Laurinaitis is piling up tackles.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

I called Laurinitis from before week 1 and I'm sticking to that pick.

Comment

I hate to say it, but Mark Sanchez.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Never thought Laurinaitis would make an impact like he has. He has not been blown off the ball or gobbled up by blockers. I am impressed for sure.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

USC is going to represent both sides of the ball.

Mark Sanchez and Rey Maualuga for sure. Atleast, that's what I've seen this far. Johnny Knox has been impressive as well but I don't think you can give it to anyone else but Sanchez as of right now.

Comment

Percy Harvin. You guys can't deny that he is already doing well. He already has two TD's and it's only two games into the season. I say he will get at least 10 Touchdown's this year.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

If a Rookie Quarterback leads his team to the Playoffs it doesn't matter how many Touchdowns he has scored, etc. Sanchez could do nothing but if the Jets make playoffs he gets named Offensive Rookie of the Year. The likes of Percy Harvin or Johnny Knox could be in for shouts based on the way they have started.

Defensive Rookie of the Year is probably, at the moment, Rey Maualuga. He is getting good tackle numbers, but already has a sack and a Forced Fumble. Other candidates will be Baby Animal and Brian Cushing.
                              Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information