Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans cause for Givens' career ending early?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans cause for Givens' career ending early?

I just read in a newspaper that he is suing the Titans, because the team's doctors didn't tell him he had an injury in his knee that caused him to end his career short.

This has been posted in our team forums already.

Check there if ya wanna check out a link to the story and/or continue the discussion!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I always wondered what happened to David givens, he was a stud with the pats.

Comment

Very surprising. How could a doctor ethically or legally tell the team something but not tell Givens himself? That would have to be a HIPAA violation of some sort.

Comment

Says the Titans pressured him back into playing earlier. I really don't know what happened, sounds kind of serious, but if it were that bad, get a second opinion if you feel your career will be threatened. Don't realize this stuff after

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Says the Titans pressured him back into playing earlier. I really don't know what happened, sounds kind of serious, but if it were that bad, get a second opinion if you feel your career will be threatened. Don't realize this stuff after
            I think the point is that he didn't know and had no way of knowing that it was that bad. Players usually get a 2nd opinion when they get bad news, not good news.

I still don't understand how a doctor can get away with not telling a patient the news directly.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information