Flozell fined again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    I think so too. He's a quick little bugger who can get around people.
    LOL good one. Trip or not, he's prolly getting shut down :p

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
      I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
      Flozell repeatedly breaks the same rule and it's not dirty?

Homerism. Defined.

And that Diehl argument seems familiar . . . everybody's doing it . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        LOL good one. Trip or not, he's prolly getting shut down :p
        No one stops Elvis he is king!
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Gaines Adams, Osi Umenyiora and Julius Peppers all got shut down. Like i said, it's all good.
          Peppers shut himself down. He was getting blocked by TEs. I wouldnt worry about Flo getting nuts out there but let's not talk like he's any big prize.

Comment

I obviously dont agree with the tripping, it has no place in the game...but, when he's not tripping guys, Flo has been fantastic this year. It's early but, he looks as good as he did in 2007. Great sign.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Peppers shut himself down. He was getting blocked by TEs. I wouldnt worry about Flo getting nuts out there but let's not talk like he's any big prize.
              So how exactly did he shut himself down?

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
                Is this a joke or are you being serious? Adams didn't just trip Justin Tuck, he flat out kicked him just above the knee. Yeah, it's so simple to stay on your feet when someone kicks you in the leg while moving.

Video for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.vimeo.com/6704982

Replay at and 1:00 and 1:55.

Comment

Poor effort, he was there at the point of attack several times and let guys run right by him. Maybe Flo scared him.

Comment

Flo has been very good this year but that's not the problem.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He broke a rule and he got caught and punished for it. Whoopdifreakindoo. This happens all the time. We're talking about a league where the vast majority of players like to quote the old saying "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying" for cryin' out loud.

And ROFL at the guy who said this:

If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.
                      That slaughters me. Tuck was standing almost entirely still when he was tripped. He had been engaged in a block, disengaged from Flozell and had a clear path to the QB. He was in no way, shape, or form running at any speed, let alone full speed. He was just barely taking a step to accelerate to the QB from a standstill. What a laugh.
                      Originally posted by 21ST
                      He was protecting his self
                      Originally posted by tjsunstein
                      From what? His leg?
                      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Because he sucks. Flozell's been good, but Peppers sucks.

Comment

I can't believe anyone is justifying leg whips and tripping.

He deserves fines, and if he keeps doing it, he deserves more. The Panthers defense is bad right now, but it would be exponentially worse if Peppers got hurt because Adams is a ****** tackle.

Comment

Actually the design of their plays is helping a lot as well. I never really pay attention to Dallas games, but I am trying to this year. That damn draw play works very, very well. You lead the defense to believe it's a pass play so they follow their keys for a pass play, and then hand it off to one of their RBS. Great play! You do that and suck the DEs in and make them attack the QB only to see a RB hit the gap you're responsible for. It's a thing of beauty. Notice they did that a lot in the first drive to establish a rythmn, and then that makes the DEs less aggressive because you don't know if it's a pass or run anymore, which in turn makes ALL the OL men look that much better. It's a great series of play design which helps.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              I can't believe anyone is justifying leg whips and tripping.

He deserves fines, and if he keeps doing it, he deserves more. The Panthers defense is bad right now, but it would be exponentially worse if Peppers got hurt because Adams is a ****** tackle.
                              Most fans use the no autopsy no foul rule with their own players. It should be like in basketball, so many flagrants you get suspended.

Comment

lol at whoever is laughing at Tuck for falling down after getting tripped. Yeah what a *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information