• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs:

Brandon Flowers
    Tank Tyler
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Clady (still yet to give up a sack by himself in his 19 game career)
      Dumervil (constant pressure from doom is the reason the def is playing well)

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
        Clady (still yet to give up a sack by himself in his 19 game career)
        Dumervil (constant pressure from doom is the reason the def is playing well)
        Yeah, those were the same too I was going to name. Clady is such a beast.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Would have to be Fred Jackson, followed by Marcus Stroud.

Comment

For the Bengals, it's actually pretty tough. Not many players have been outstanding, however we're still a competitive team. The first and obvious choice that comes to mind is Antwan Odom for his 5 sacks in week 2 (8 total thus far I believe). However, Palmer has a successful TD drives in the final 2 minutes of every game so far and that's just ridiculous as well.

Other people have been doing a top 5, so I guess I'll do that:

1) Carson Palmer
            2) Antwan Odom
            3) Cedric Benson
            4) Rey Maualuga
            5) Chad Ochocinco

I love the offensive line, I love Chris Crocker and I love our corners, but these 5 have been incredible for us.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Would have to be Fred Jackson, followed by Marcus Stroud.
              I'd put Schobel ahead of Stroud, but its Jackson for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Chiefs:

Brandon Flowers
                Tank Tyler
                Is Tank playing well? That's awesome I like him. Flowers is obviouscakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                  I'd put Schobel ahead of Stroud, but its Jackson for sure.
                  My computer froze up and I actually didn't even know that had posted already.
                  It's hard to not speak favorably of most players on our line right now, despite what is still a low sack total.
                  Schobel has been very good, looks very rejuvenated. One of the best defensive candidates for a comeback player. I still say Stroud before him, though.

But more Jackson love!

Our leading rusher and receiver. 4th in rushing, 3rd in receiving among backs, 2nd in yards from scrimmage. Just a fantastic every-down back performance in Lynch's absence.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Chiefs:

Brandon Flowers
                    Tank Tyler
                    On an interesting side note, Flowers is the same height as Alphonso Smith, who is by consensus in this forum too short to be anything more than a nickel back in the NFL.

Comment

On an interesting side note, Flowers is the same height as Alphonso Smith, who is by consensus in this forum too short to be anything more than a nickel back in the NFL.
                      How is he playing by the way? I really liked him, regardless of his height. The guy was just a great football player for the Demon Deacons

Comment

For the Steelers, it may be Troy Polamalu in all honesty. Without him, we have lost both games. Though, I do have to say Ike Taylor has played well, and for the most part, Ben has been on fire.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Brandon Flowers was about 5'8 but was never declared a top 10 talent like some people on here said of Smith. IF Flowers ran a 4.40 and was 6'1 he ould have been the 1st overall pick? I thought he was a 20-35 type guy the whole time. His instincts though are tops in the league.
                          Last edited by bored of education; 09-30-2009, 08:11 PM.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Michael Crabtree

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              For the Steelers, it may be Troy Polamalu in all honesty. Without him, we have lost both games. Though, I do have to say Ike Taylor has played well, and for the most part, Ben has been on fire.
                              It's gotta be Ben Roethlisberger. The defense is still effective without Polamalu, but what happens to that team if Ben goes down with injury?

No running game to speak of and hits and all, he's making plays. If Ben Roethlisberger gets hurt, and at the rate he's taking hits, he will, the Steelers are boned.

Comment

1. Matt Ryan - Only player that performs at a high level consistently, after a couple of errant throws to start the season.
                                2. Mike Peterson
                                3. Curtis Lofton
                                4. Tony Gonzalez
                                5. no one worth mentioning

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information