No announcement yet.

Jim Brown to Crabtree: Get Your Butt In Camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the Packers don't draft him, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Mel Kiper seems to think Crabtree would be the #1 receiver on the board next year and go HIGHER than #10 overall. I really can't believe that though. Any team that takes him in the 1st Round next year, much less in the top ten is stupid.
      *cough*Al Davis*cough*

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
        *cough*Al Davis*cough*
        The Raiders should have taken him this year, Heyward-Bey isnt off to any booming start, of course he doesnt have anyone to get him the ball.

I usually agree with Mel but taking Crabs next year higher than 10 when you can argue the top 10 is better next year makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Mel Kiper seems to think Crabtree would be the #1 receiver on the board next year and go HIGHER than #10 overall. I really can't believe that though. Any team that takes him in the 1st Round next year, much less in the top ten is stupid.
          So does it command an infraction or ban to say Kiper is an idiot in this situation? ;)

Stupid, stupid, stupid. There are far too many factors that would lead teams to pass on this kid early in the draft. And if the top 10 pass on him then the next 10 would have to pass simply b/c the risk is too high he wouldn't be happy with the $$$ slotted to the 11-20 pick. No way he goes top 15 next year. Kiper is right that Crabs would be the #1 WR on the board but that doesn't mean much since the top WR is currently slotted as a 2nd round talent.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            when have we ever seen a guy sit out a year because he thought he should get paid like the #5 (or whatever, i made up a number) overall pick, in spite of being picked 10th?

that's not a red flag like "dude got arrested once and might be ok." that's a "so what if we draft this loser and he STILL wants to be paid like the #5 overall pick" red flag. COMPLETELY different.

i wouldn't touch this guy with san diego's ten foot pole, let alone my own.
            why would you touch him with a ten foot pole

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
              So does it command an infraction or ban to say Kiper is an idiot in this situation? ;)

Stupid, stupid, stupid. There are far too many factors that would lead teams to pass on this kid early in the draft. And if the top 10 pass on him then the next 10 would have to pass simply b/c the risk is too high he wouldn't be happy with the $$$ slotted to the 11-20 pick. No way he goes top 15 next year. Kiper is right that Crabs would be the #1 WR on the board but that doesn't mean much since the top WR is currently slotted as a 2nd round talent.
              I got reprimanded for making a Mel joke about my mailman once so you better be careful, we all love Mel right?:)

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                The Raiders should have taken him this year, Heyward-Bey isnt off to any booming start, of course he doesnt have anyone to get him the ball.

I usually agree with Mel but taking Crabs next year higher than 10 when you can argue the top 10 is better next year makes zero sense.
                DHB blows....I think Crabtree would have been better in that slot but I'm glad we didn't take that douche

Comment

DHB blows....I think Crabtree would have been better in that slot but I'm glad we didn't take that douche
                  What's the difference? Either way, it's a waste of a pick. Zing.

Comment

Does he just not get open or the QB cant get the ball to him?

Comment

If it weren't for the hip...."Tecmo" Bo would have been a reality
                      "Tecmo Bo" is and always will be the greatest video game athlete of all time. But the thing was, he was so close to as good as the video game.

You have to check out this youtube clip where Bo runs a 99 yard TD that takes up the entire 1rst quarter!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0

As for Crabtree, I am worried that if he goes into the draft next year and runs a 4.6+ 40 time, then the memories of how great Crabtree was at Texas Tech will seem further and further away. He is making a catastophic mistake IMO, and I think the 49ers would be wise to cut their ties now. If this is any indication of his character and priorities moving forward, he has a lot of growing up to do.

Comment

Does he just not get open or the QB cant get the ball to him?
                        Not getting open + Russell + No hands = DHB

Comment

Not getting open + Russell + No hands = DHB
                          Not a good combination.

Comment

Not a good combination.
                            Not Getting Open + Russell + No Hands = DHB

Yeah, sounds like the abbreviation for a terrible disease.

Comment

Because I doubt Crabtree will ever figure out how to pull his head out of his ass I would take Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, Damian Williams, Brandon LaFell, Mike Williams, and Terrance Toliver all before Crabtree.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                What's the difference? Either way, it's a waste of a pick. Zing.
                                Al Davis would have probably gave him the money though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information