Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Brown to Crabtree: Get Your Butt In Camp

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2...-butt-in-camp/

The Hall of Famer had some terse words for Crabtree's holdout.

“Mr. Crabtree, get your butt in camp,’’ he said.

In an interview with Sirius XM radio, Brown told host Joe Madison that Michael Crabtree’s current stance is “totally ridiculous” and said that an athlete’s career is measured by the way he plays, not the contract he signs.

“You don’t realize that your legacy will be based upon how you perform, not how much money you made?” Brown said on the show.

**** yeah! Jim Brown is the man!

Comment

If Crabtree doesn't sign with the 49ers...it may be the first time I wish a person's career to tank horribly.

Comment

So what? Crabtree's camp seems pretty content not playing this season unless he gets his money. Just because a Hall of Famer says the same thing everyone else is doesn't mean he'll do it.

Comment

Crabtree's an idiot. He's gonna have to have one hell of a career to make people forget about this year. I know niner fans never will.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            So what? Crabtree's camp seems pretty content not playing this season unless he gets his money. Just because a Hall of Famer says the same thing everyone else is doesn't mean he'll do it.
            Duh.. It's just the fact that the only people on his side are his camp and that moron deion sanders

Comment

Thing is Crabtree cares more about money than his legacy at this point.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                why are the 49ers still wasting their time with this loser? rescind the offer completely, let him hang out at home all off-season. let him drop out of the first day next year.

*shrug*

seems like y'all are doing ok without lining up a douchebag at wr.
                I never told you this but....even since I joined NFLDC.....you've been my favorite member....

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Yeeeaahhh Crabtree will still get draft in the first round. I came to realize this after Kiper said it on espn and then thought about it some. Really NFL GM, drool over talent more than they worry about red flags, we have seen some stupid draft picks. GM don't want to be taht guy that passed up on talent because he saw a red flag.

We have seen guys sit out a year and still get drafted, Blount will get drafted as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    We have seen guys sit out a year and still get drafted
                    And how has that worked out for them? I don't think anyone doubts he'll still get drafted, that's not really the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      And how has that worked out for them? I don't think anyone doubts he'll still get drafted, that's not really the point.
                      If it weren't for the hip...."Tecmo" Bo would have been a reality

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        If it weren't for the hip...."Tecmo" Bo would have been a reality
                        Good point. I was thinking more along the lines of guys like Mike Williams and Maurice Clarett, but Bo was legit.

Comment

I have to wonder if the foot just isnt 100%, for a guy to sit out when money is pretty much slotted is just plain stupid and we didnt need Jim Brown to tell us that. I think he'd actually drop out of the 1st round if he went back into next years draft.

Comment

**** him.. Lets just have a ball of a draft next year

Comment

Mel Kiper seems to think Crabtree would be the #1 receiver on the board next year and go HIGHER than #10 overall. I really can't believe that though. Any team that takes him in the 1st Round next year, much less in the top ten is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information