Tom Cable could soon be arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cable could soon be arrested

The Raiders are reportedly bracing themselves for the possibility that head coach Tom Cable could soon be arrested for his training camp fight with former assistant Randy Hanson. The NFL could also suspend Cable for violating the Personal Conduct Policy if he is charged with assault. "Everybody is trying to figure out whoís going to take over if Tom isnít here," said one unnamed assistant. "(Defensive coordinator) John Marshall has a lot of experience, heís probably the guy. But itís nuts." Perhaps the situation is affecting the Raiders' offensive focus. The unit generated just eight first downs on Sunday.

rotoworld.com
    Taking a Knapp.

it's not like the Raiders are winning games WITH Tom Cable on the field...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It's bad when I think that it might be a good thing for the team. Next up, find a quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        It's bad when I think that it might be a good thing for the team. Next up, find a quarterback.
        No. Next up, find someone that can catch the football. Russell is playing bad, but his WRs make him look worse. They all run terrible routes and have stone hands.

Russell needs a good QB coach and some nice targets to throw at. That team is so ****** up right now that there needs to be a lot of MAJOR changes for there to be any hope for success.

Comment

Maybe they're arresting him for that crime of an offense.

Although if that was the case, Art Shell would be in prison right now for the offense in his second tenure.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            No. Next up, find someone that can catch the football. Russell is playing bad, but his WRs make him look worse. They all run terrible routes and have stone hands.

Russell needs a good QB coach and some nice targets to throw at. That team is so ****** up right now that there needs to be a lot of MAJOR changes for there to be any hope for success.
            Russell doesn't have the work ethic or football IQ to be an NFL QB. The loss of Cable will not impact the team, they are clearly at the bottom of the barrel with or without him.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post

"Uhhh."

Russell is a bust. If you haven't coached him by now then how long will it take? He's never succeeding in Oakland.

Comment

So they might need an interim interim coach? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Russell doesn't have the work ethic or football IQ to be an NFL QB. The loss of Cable will not impact the team, they are clearly at the bottom of the barrel with or without him.
                  What information do you have about his work ethic or his football IQ? Do you have a shred of evidence to support any of that?

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

"Uhhh."

Russell is a bust. If you haven't coached him by now then how long will it take? He's never succeeding in Oakland.
                  That pic actually supports MY argument. Heyward-Bay is ******* terrible. He sucks so bad it's embarrassing that the Raiders still haven't learned how to draft.

And you're right, he's never succeeding in Oakland. That franchise is just different colors of **** piled on top of each other from the bottom all the way to the top.

Comment

Who will be Al's next pet? Jim Fassel???

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

The Raiders can take Chuck Cecil off our hands.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

I think this just allows Al Davis to fire Tom Cable any week now. No one is going to take this job next season, its getting worse each year.
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I'm not sure if the NFL would be quite as entertaining without a story like this coming out of Oakland every few months.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Any struggling team, Oakland included, can be good again. If they have good decision-makers in charge.

As long as Al Davis is alive, that won't happen for the Raiders.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

We can't get any good coaches because of Al Davis.

We can't draft because of Al Davis.

We make bad trades because of Al Davis.

We sign horrible free agents because of Al Davis.

I wonder if Al is aware of this?
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information